Prolectrix TV dongle The one they tried to ban!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clib68

Registered Shopper
Was watching pd with Mike Smith, last week & apparently the main digital subscription TV providers sky, virgin, have tried to ban this product. Apparently they fear that their subscribers will leave them when they find out about this product. Ive never heard so much bull s**t in my life. What gets me is they actually seem to be getting away with this crap their presenters keep coming out with.

I actually have this product myself, didn't pay their ridiculous price, was £4.99 on ebay & £1.50 p&p. All I can say is that this product is a load of c**p!!. You don't get any of the subscription channels that are in the UK, & most of the other TV channels, are foreign.

Just gets me that they keep blatantly lying about their products to sell them.

Any Thoughts people?

I wonder who they are trying to target with that sort of pitch. Conspiracy theorists? Besides, the claims he makes are ridiculous. Why would Virgin, Sky et al. carry these channels if they sell something they alledgedly tried to ban?

Was watching pd with Mike Smith, last week & apparently the main digital subscription TV providers sky, virgin, have tried to ban this product. Apparently they fear that their subscribers will leave them when they find out about this product. Ive never heard so much bull s**t in my life. What gets me is they actually seem to be getting away with this crap their presenters keep coming out with.

I actually have this product myself, didn't pay their ridiculous price, was £4.99 on ebay & £1.50 p&p. All I can say is that this product is a load of c**p!!. You don't get any of the subscription channels that are in the UK, & most of the other TV channels, are foreign.

Just gets me that they keep blatantly lying about their products to sell them.

Any Thoughts people?

I've seen this on bid.tv many times. A few days ago Paul was saying it's one of their most popular products.

I'm guessing that the software on the dongle simply brings together radio, TV and video streams that are free and freely available via Internet anyway.

I enjoy listening to radio from around the world. I use a freeware product called TapinRadio: http://www.raimersoft.com/tapinradio.aspx.

Latest posts

Back