Kelly Hoppen a Day in the Life

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She must be pooped. What an absolute trooper, working all those hours so that we might have taupe bedlinen and cushions with buttons brought to us at lovingly extortionate prices. I am truly humbled that she works her fingers to the bone, barely pausing for meditation breaks, soy tea and a spam sandwich in order that she graces us with her presence on QVC.

Aside from the Beckhams, her latest celebrity client roster that she doesn't like to talk about includes The Krankies, Keith Harris and Roger De Courcey and Nookie Bear, who I believe is particularly fond of her faux fur throws as they remind him of his mother.

:wait:

Aside from the Beckhams, her latest celebrity client roster that she doesn't like to talk about includes The Krankies, Keith Harris and Roger De Courcey and Nookie Bear, who I believe is particularly fond of her faux fur throws as they remind him of his mother.

That really tickled me:mysmilie_483:

She has a face that is asking to be slapped. Smug, dull and patronising. Bit like her wares really, well I guess bedding can't be smug and patronising but it is dull and fog like.

I don't think I can bring myself to read about her daily life................I am but a pleb and far too lowly to cast my eyes over things I can only dream about.:bow:

Even her alarm clock is irritatingly smug - it chimes not rings like normal alarm clocks, for God's sake.

The woman has no idea how offensively self-satisfied she comes across.

Last edited:
She must be pooped. What an absolute trooper, working all those hours so that we might have taupe bedlinen and cushions with buttons brought to us at lovingly extortionate prices. I am truly humbled that she works her fingers to the bone, barely pausing for meditation breaks, soy tea and a spam sandwich in order that she graces us with her presence on QVC.

Awwww Orville, remember him? He used to reduce me to tears, honestly. EmMy husband can reduce me to tears by simply saying that Emu is locked in a cupboard somewhere all fleabitten and and lonely without Rod. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it and I am not kidding.

Hi

Did you read the fascinating insight into a day in the life of Kelly Hoppen?

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2011...html?cm_re=Banner-_-HeaderPromo-_-KellyHoppen

Thought it was interesting to read about her 'hectic schedule' from 10am-5.30pm. I don't know how she copes with that one. I expect the soya chai tea breaks must keep her going. :happy:

Her schedule should really say this, then it doesn't sound so fancy.

7am: my alarm clock rings
7am-7.15am: I lie in for 15 minutes
8am: I do a bit of exercise with my WII thingy. I can't really be bothered but I need to keep skinny.
10am: arrive at my studio and completely ignore my PA Leila who does alll my work for me.
10.30am: sit around in my office fluffing cushions and blowing my nose. My assistants do all the work and bring my cups of tea now and then.
1pm: Go out for lunch leaving my staff in the office up to their armpits in mother of pearl buttons and beige fluff.
2pm: still at the pub....
5.30pm: head home and either relax for the evening or head out to pick up a man

She missed out the bit about taking all the unsold, surplus, returned stuff to the outlet at Birchwood in her greige car with chauffeur in mushroom-hue uniform.

(There was loads of her bedding there about a month ago when I popped in - more than NN and Grim & Co bedding)

She has a face that is asking to be slapped. Smug, dull and patronising. Bit like her wares really, well I guess bedding can't be smug and patronising but it is dull and fog like.

she should develop a make-up range, beige, greige,taupe, cream of course.Then AY could do the deed.

Did you read the comment underneath the Kelly blog. This woman has two homes, just like the rest of us who frequent qvc. Wonder if that will be a new selling point. Have matching homes filled with qvcs finest wares. Don't think we've heard that one yet!

Get ready to jump to the phones folks!

TSV is Kelly Hoppen 700 thread count Egyptian Cotton Paisley Duvet Set for only £119.25 (Normal QVC price £145.20)

Don't forget Mother's Day and teachers' gifts!! :mysmilie_505:

TSV is Kelly Hoppen 700 thread count Egyptian Cotton Paisley Duvet Set for only £119.25 (Normal QVC price £145.20)

I have to say that I was tempted when I saw the pic of the lovely Craig with what looks like a nice duck egg blue duvet cover........... until I saw the price! Think it will be NN for me.

I have absolutely no interest in this "let's make another 60 grand" woman (or whatever the amount was that she blabbed with the microphone on).

and throw a couple of sets into your gift drawer just in case.......

Can ANYONE explain what CORE VALUE means ????? everytime her promo video is played, those two words keep cropping up. What the hell does THAT mean ??? Its just bl....dy bedding for gawds sake.

And unless you have a bedroom the size of a football pitch - like most of us do, ha ?! then the word 'relax' doesn't come into my vocabulory in the bedroom, especially when from my bed I am staring at handbags vying for space in a corner, shoes that need matching up under the full length mirror, rollers and jewellery flung on the dressing table, and an overflowing laundry basket in MY bedroom !!!!!!! oh yeah and a dog blanket behind the door.

This is the REAL world Miss H !!!!

Can ANYONE explain what CORE VALUE means ????? everytime her promo video is played, those two words keep cropping up. What the hell does THAT mean ??? Its just bl....dy bedding for gawds sake.

It's business speak for 'charging like a wounded rhino for a bit of brown material and then laughing all the way to the bank'. Basically.:happy:

Latest posts

Back