L'Occitane TSV 28/4/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another one. What about Philosophy? We haven't had a Philosophy one for ages. :angry:

Thought I would just bump this up. Forgot this one was next week !!

T xx

Does anyone remember when the last one was?
It was an AD and I can't remember when the second batch is due to be posted.

i got a card in the post today and the tsv is bore central its a 16 piece travellers delight collection i can see why some people might be drawn to it but for me a no no.
there is so many amazing products that they could choose for a tsv that qvc dont even stock it seems like same old same old.

i got a card in the post today and the tsv is bore central its a 16 piece travellers delight collection i can see why some people might be drawn to it but for me a no no.
there is so many amazing products that they could choose for a tsv that qvc dont even stock it seems like same old same old.

Absolutely agree. I got a card too and I'm not impressed at all. I hate 'travel' sizes, it's all packaging and they don't last 2 minutes. If you go into a L'Occitane store, they have loads of things you never see on QVC. All they have are shower and body products and the odd fragrance. I can't understand why they don't stock their lovely skincare, because I'm sure it would sell.

Absolutely agree. I got a card too and I'm not impressed at all. I hate 'travel' sizes, it's all packaging and they don't last 2 minutes.
If you go into a L'Occitane store, they have loads of things you never see on QVC. All they have are shower and body products and the odd fragrance. I can't understand why they don't stock their lovely skincare, because I'm sure it would sell.

How boring! :doh: Do you know what sizes they are? 35ml or 75ml I guess.

The postcard shows 30mls Verbena shower gel & body lotion. 25g bar of soap and 15mls hand cream. its not for me and I love l'occitane.

Love LoccyTan but from what's been described this sounds blooming boring. My money's safe and sound until the Liz Earle TSV on the 7th May....

these sample sizes used to be given away in the stores now they are specially made for qvc.
they may as well not bother really cheap....

I've just seen who the launch presenter will be!!! Only Iggy Pop aka Jill Franks... x

I got the postcard too. Very unimpressed too! What a waste of time.

Bit peeved with L'Occitane actually. Always buy the verbena soap refill, it was £7 last year for 400ml, then £8 a couple of months ago, looked online today and they have gone up to £10! Have this soap in the bathroom and kitchen, it's the one little extravagence I allow myself, but not any more! Will be recycling the bottles when they run out this time!!

bicester village have the refills for £5.39 approx. all the l'occitane soaps have gone up a lot.

I got the postcard too. Very unimpressed too! What a waste of time.

Bit peeved with L'Occitane actually. Always buy the verbena soap refill, it was £7 last year for 400ml, then £8 a couple of months ago, looked online today and they have gone up to £10! Have this soap in the bathroom and kitchen, it's the one little extravagence I allow myself, but not any more! Will be recycling the bottles when they run out this time!!

We use this one as a family too and have it in bathroom and kitchen. I was going to reiterate about the outlets as I've bought them from Cheshire Oaks for £5.60. Also keep an eye out for special offers at John Lewis. In January I bought a set of two bottles for £20.00. I know this is still the same price as you would now have to pay for the refills but at least you get a little more. That's actually peeved me before now that the refills are smaller than the actual bottles.

We use this one as a family too and have it in bathroom and kitchen. I was going to reiterate about the outlets as I've bought them from Cheshire Oaks for £5.60. Also keep an eye out for special offers at John Lewis. In January I bought a set of two bottles for £20.00. I know this is still the same price as you would now have to pay for the refills but at least you get a little more. That's actually peeved me before now that the refills are smaller than the actual bottles.

Thanks for that, I'll keep an eye out for the offers. Not sure when we'll next get to an outlet though, there a good 2 hour drive for us. I'll see how desperate i get, lol! My husband just laughed when I broke the news yesterday that our verbena hand soap days are over! My 8 year old was most put out though, she loves it! She went on for about 5 minutes about the smell, the bubbles, how soft it leaves your hands feeling etc. Made me wonder if I have QVC on too often, she sounded just like Alexis!

Oh poo. How disappointing. I wanted some full sized hand washes. I am suck of cheapy supermarket stuff and wanted some really nice L'Occitane verbena stuff. I really hate Tge jumble sale sized mini stuff.

They have given Crabtree and Evelyn a slot at 11.00 on Friday! I don't suppose they'll get many viewers though. Their gardener's hand products are lush, so if the price is right I may record the show and spend my l'occitane money there now.

Latest posts

Back