A good Look?Not this time.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
have just caught the 8p.m Tiana B Hour ( don't know why as these are something I wouldn't wear).But Jilly looks awful in hers.I have a few more curves than I would like but that is why I don't go for anything that clings.Jilly should follow suit,this dress does her no favours unless she is doing a 'before' shot for Spanx.

Interesting. I saw some of the TB shows yesterday. There was a bigger model on (not Joy) and I thought she looked stunning. Joy as usual looks great this evening. So this range does suit women with curves. However, just caught sight of Jilly and I have to agree the dress (which I like the style of) does not look great on her.

I'm watching and unfortunately it's really not flattering. I love Tiana B dressed and have bought one already today.

I'm far from a skinny Minnie and usually buy the 20 or xxl and they suit my curvy figure. I'm a 20 top with an 18 bottom. But even though I say so myself I have good legs for a chubby bird and that could be a bugbear with the Tiana B frocks. I'm only 5ft 6 and all the dresses are above my knee no matter what they tell you.

So what am I waffling about? Don't feel you can't wear them because you're not a 10/12. They don't cling but they're not ideal if you don't like your pins unless you're shorter than me.

I'm watching and unfortunately it's really not flattering. I love Tiana B dressed and have bought one already today.

I'm far from a skinny Minnie and usually buy the 20 or xxl and they suit my curvy figure. I'm a 20 top with an 18 bottom. But even though I say so myself I have good legs for a chubby bird and that could be a bugbear with the Tiana B frocks. I'm only 5ft 6 and all the dresses are above my knee no matter what they tell you.

So what am I waffling about? Don't feel you can't wear them because you're not a 10/12. They don't cling but they're not ideal if you don't like your pins unless you're shorter than me.

Indeed I am not as tiny as I used to be and have curves. This range I love and if you get the right dress they can look great.

Oh and I should have said that the v neck dresses with the pleating around the neck are quite generous and very flattering and I wear an xl in that style.

i love the look of some of the tiana b dresses but they are mostly way too short for me. in fact looking at most of the dresses (unless maxi types) this year on the high street are too short. i am 5'11 so all of these lovely 90cm dresses show my knickers off (they prolly dont but i feel like they do lol). i am well miffed about it actually, i have spent a year dieting and still i cant wear a ****** dress.
sadly saggy knees are still not back in fashion, ah well, better luck next year lol

i love the look of some of the tiana b dresses but they are mostly way too short for me. in fact looking at most of the dresses (unless maxi types) this year on the high street are too short. i am 5'11 so all of these lovely 90cm dresses show my knickers off (they prolly dont but i feel like they do lol). i am well miffed about it actually, i have spent a year dieting and still i cant wear a ****** dress.
sadly saggy knees are still not back in fashion, ah well, better luck next year lol

Wow tall and leggy lucky you. Am 5ft nowt!!

have just caught the 8p.m Tiana B Hour ( don't know why as these are something I wouldn't wear).But Jilly looks awful in hers.I have a few more curves than I would like but that is why I don't go for anything that clings.Jilly should follow suit,this dress does her no favours unless she is doing a 'before' shot for Spanx.

The reason it did her no favours was because it was not the right size for her, you can wear a £500 dress and if it's not the right size it will look bad.

I'm plus sized and have a few of the Tiana B Dresses, they do not cling on me and are very flattering, in fact I'd say some of the styles look better on a fuller figure.

The larger size models look great, with smooth curves! Jilly just looked as though she had forgotton to put the Spanx on, or maybe the dress is a size ( or 2) too small? Some things just do not suit some body shapes and this is not always down to size.

Yes, Jilly is very bottom heavy. She looked like she was wearing JRs size small when she needed a size L!

I must agree that this was not a good look for Jilly. She has worn Tiana B dresses in the past and they have looked nice on her because they were the right size. Today's dress looks about two sizes too small.

I have a few dresses from this range and love them. I have ordered just one more today because I am preparing for a big spend at midnight. Lola Rose!

Must admit the prices this evening were steep. Tend to buy when the items are on bargain hunter or anniversary or oto. Though did not like the oto earlier on. Am looking forward to seeing what's on at 11 then the tsv with Lola Rose!

I wondered if it was wearing trousers with what was quite a long dress that really didn't help. I can't do the dress and trousers thing. I look like I'm wearing my mum's clothes and playing dress up. Or perhaps more accurately like a sack of spuds!! And of Jilly then has to have a mike pack shoved round her waist to add to the spud sack

It has to be either thick tights and boots or cropped leggings with heels or flats or sheer tights and heels.

I caught some of the lunchtime hour with Claire S and loved the dress she was wearing..I do love the bold and colourful prints, but there's no way I can wear a dress these days - I've never really had the legs for short clothes and I'm way too old now anyway, but the main thing is I can no longer walk in heels (car park to pub and back again is my limit!) and no way would these lovely dresses look right with my "sensible" shoes!

Re the lunchtime models..I remember Jane from years ago and haven't seen her for ages...I just caught, I think, the fact that she and the younger model, Catherine I think, are mother & daughter..anyone verify that?

I saw the two of them at lunchtime but have seen them before and whoever the presenter was said they were mum and daughter. I thought mum looked fab in the dresses but her daughter has a stunning figure. Slim but with curves in all the right places! And if she ages as well as her mum ... lucky girl.

I saw the two of them at lunchtime but have seen them before and whoever the presenter was said they were mum and daughter. I thought mum looked fab in the dresses but her daughter has a stunning figure. Slim but with curves in all the right places! And if she ages as well as her mum ... lucky girl.

Thanks Tinks...wasn't quite sure if I'd heard right or not .. yes indeed the pair of them looked good!

Wow tall and leggy lucky you. Am 5ft nowt!!

I'm exactly that too Snowstorm:handshake:
I'm a curvy lady too, do any of you think I could get away with a Tiana B dress? There's something about them that I really love even though I would never usually touch that material with a bargepole!
I think they might come to that really awkward length on me, the one that comes under your knees and makes your calves look like legs of lamb in tights, but is too long to wear over trousers:happy:

Latest posts

Back