absolutelystunninyoushouldabsolutelygotforthis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AllThatGlitters

Registered Shopper
Is Jilly even more on automatic pilot than usual during the Tiana B hour?

When I heard 'Bran new today and we've managed to keep that introductory price', I wondered if she was actually conscious.

Maybe she's had a tough day today, but the non-stop stream of predictable cliches is so depressing to listen to.

Patiently waiting for thr Lola Rose and having to listen to Jilly is driving me nuts, too. She's on a loop...snap this up, go for Q cut, go for this, and again this is stunning, snap this up, proving very popular, go for Q cut, and again proving very popular, this is one to snap up....aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!

I believe she's really popular on here but I have to say I find her more irritating than JF and JR put together!!! The lack of vocabulary, lazy pronunciation, dreadful hair and dress sense as well as zero personality just make me switch off even if she is presenting something I am really interested in. Sorry if I've offended her fans.

I wonder if Jilly is stuck in a rut and is starting to feel that she can't be bothered - I can't see any of the other female presenters willingly get pushed on air looking like a sack of spuds. That dress did her absolutely NO favours fit wise: I can't see JF, JR or even AD agreeing to go on air looking like that.

AY maybe, but I think she's overdoing the HRT at present and it's playing merry Hell with her dress sense and colour perception :tongue:

Did I just hear JF ( repeat Lola Rose hour 8a.m) say or words to that effect--'I don't like PINK' --WHAT? wasn't she the repeat, repeat, repeat--- THE ORIGINAL PINK GIRLY GIRL?

I was actually really looking forward to the DMQ Glamour Grey hour at 9pm last night for a bid of bedtime relaxation (yes I am that sad :giggle:) but Jilly *really* irritated me. It was as others say a constant stream of well-worn cliches - absolutely stunning, absolutely superb, definitely definitiely worth going for, snap this up, add this to your ca-lec-shun - and constant repeats of item numbers and prices to fill the time. It was abundantly clear she was paying next to no attention to what she was saying as she kept stating easy payments as item prices.

She also did the thing that annoys me above all else with *any* presenter - laughing at private jokes that she's hearing from the gallery in her earpiece. Jilly along with Dale are the worst offenders for this IMO - every time the shot moves off them and onto a still of an item you can hear them sniggering - but even if it was my faves Pips or Our Clurr I would be unimpressed. I actually like Jilly in some ways - I get the sense that QVC is her job not her life and I respect that, I'm not bombarded with tales of her family and I never get the sense that she has any vanity (I'm always amazed when she does beauty hours and talks of her routine - not cos her skin isn't good, just cos she's not ludicrously effusive about products.) But last night I really got the feeling she hadn't done her prep and was entirely uninterested in being there and I felt quite insulted by that. QVC need to work for my company and my money and not irritate me into switching off. It's rare I feel so strongly but if it doesn't sound too sanctimonious I think last night Jilly really let herself down. Harrumph. End of ArtDeco rant :wait: :angry: :giggle:

There was a thread a little while ago about Jilly. Similar things were said, I think she is bored and stuck in a rut. I used to like her but everyone's comments here are right she does seem to be on auto pilot these days, she just doesn't seem like she can be bothered any more.

i said this months ago. i think that jilly needs to find her true vocation working for qvc is not it.

selling does need a certain amount of enthusiasm and proffessionalism something that jilly just does not care to muster..... and sadly it shows!:dull:

I do like Jilly. I bet she'd be lovely to have a cup of tea with and she adores her family.

The other day she was doing the Yogi and I would have LOVED to have seen her hair with curls in it. I wonder if she's so precious about her hair that she wouldn't let them touch it?

What a shame. She could do SO much with her hair - look at Mally for an example. I saw it in 4 different styles in just one day and she looked fab each time.

She must be doing something right - she's been at QVC for a long time so must bring in the sales.

Latest posts

Back