I've just joined!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sillysausage

Registered Shopper
Hello everybody!
Having been drooling over your photos for a while, I have finally taken the plunge and registered on the rocks.tv website. It has taken me a while to try and understand how it works, but I'm here now, and I have spotted a couple of pearly items that I really like, so might have my first go at bidding tonight. I hope my marriage can withstand this new discovery of a spending outlet!
Can I just ask you seasoned rocks.tv buyers a question about rings sizes? Is it my impression or they all seem to come in size N? If this is indeed the case, I was wondering how their size N compares to QVC's sizing (which I feel is a bit more generous that, say, high street jewellers), is it a 'generous' size N you would say?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to the bidding and the banter!;)

yes the ladies rings all come in size N and there is a £10 fixed rate for resizing... some peeps have been saying that some of the rings come up smaller like an M. I've bought 3 rings and one of them was true to size i'd say and the other 2 a bit tight.

:D Thanks Mrs James, I hadn't realised that RocksTv would resize the ring for you, and £10 seems very fair... Will have a better look at the rins then!

They don't resize them for you SS, you have to send them away once you have received them. :)
Hope you find some lovely bargains - I've had some beautiful things myself.

:rolleyes: I think we are all at some stage needing bling addiction therapy.. dont worry your marriage will survive but yor bank accont WONT !!!!!! welcome :)

:hello: Lovely to see you here Sillysausage, this is a fantastic forum, especially for us blingbabes and blokes!!!
:doggie:

Welcome sillysausage (from me who only joined 2 days ago!)

Re marriage - it was my hub who started this! He bought some stuff and I followed (from Gems tv this was...) So he can't blame me lol..!

Welcome sillysausage (from me who only joined 2 days ago!)

Re marriage - it was my hub who started this! He bought some stuff and I followed (from Gems tv this was...) So he can't blame me lol..!

Thanks Jacky - hmmm, lucky you, I can't see my hubby ever encouraging my jewellery-buying. He's downstairs, oblivious to what I'm up to on rocks tv (which is just looking, really, but hey, the night is still young!;))

Hello Silly Sausage! You will spot me on Rocks under my PearlyQueen alias, stabbing all and sundry in the back to get my fill of gemmy goodness!
Hope you're getting into the format (and have alerted your bank manager...!), good luck bidding!

Latest posts

Back