Tuxedo jacket anyone........?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

inatizzy

Registered Shopper

Glen "fashion expert" Campbell surpassed himself yesterday, during a Michelle Dope hour by suggesting we could enhance a "little" top of hers by "throwing" on a TUXEDO JACKET...............................

Oh how I laughed............. and laughed.......... and switched channels...........

Glen STOP IT you must know by now - as we all do - that you are in the WRONG business...........
AND exposing your ankles isn't helping.

inatizzy

PS Apologies of course, to those of you that do indeed regularly "throw" on a Tuxedo jacket

Last edited:
You could also enhance a little top of hers by wearing a binbag on top of it. Or another idea is not to buy it at all and leave it in the QVC warehouse were it will no doubt brighten up the shelves with just that hint of lace and sparkle.

Next week, Glen suggests that you liven up a Kim and Co outfit by wearing a bow tie and spatz with it, and make a George Simonton blouse 'your own' by pairing it with some galoshes and wax jacket... :nod:

Hi,

to be absolutely fair to Glen, I have also seen Tuxedo Jackets on fashion spots on This Morning.

Not for a few months mind, so they may either be "gone", or "never arrived"!

Cheers,
karen

I don't think the Diane Keaton Annie Hall look was a particularly good one, and she has never worn anything else throughout her acting career.

Latest posts

Back