Kelly Hoppens Day. 30/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
00.01 am. I'm at this TV shopping thing, yah. It's for plebs so I've given them some bedding I had hanging around. It's the cheap stuff! Yawn, yawn, talking to this man called Craig, who keeps smiling, very,very odd!

I only saw a bit of the programme and it was the bit where she was telling craig off for folding over the top of the quilt and told him it looked silly like a ski jump, now I know she comes across as a bit superior but I did think she was actually right about that and it was one of the few times I have seen anyone tell a presenter who is waffling on spouting about what you can do with something that are wrong. Its usually me shouting at the telly for them not to be so stupid!!! So whatever she is good on here for saying something was wrong instead of just smiling sweetly and agreeing with every daft word that comes out of a presenters mouth

I really don't believe that Kelly Hoppen actually designs these QVC things at all, she just signs them off. Craig has said that these are not available anywhere else and I bet any money that they are manufactured by the same people as the Northern Nights range and she agrees to have her name stuck on the packaging. She didn't even seem really sure what the TSV consisted of when I was watching. Craig had to clarify what was actually included in the price.

£120!!! Silly price. Really high end bedding in TK Maxx is available at a fraction of the price.

Grey?? Looks like it's been put in the washer too many times. She's wearing grey too, and Craig. A bit of colour needed maybe? We are in spring after all.

£30 for a union jack cushion??? They're being sold everywhere at the moment for next to nothing.

What is she on that toffee nosed female?

I really don't believe that Kelly Hoppen actually designs these QVC things at all, she just signs them off. Craig has said that these are not available anywhere else and I bet any money that they are manufactured by the same people as the Northern Nights range and she agrees to have her name stuck on the packaging. She didn't even seem really sure what the TSV consisted of when I was watching. Craig had to clarify what was actually included in the price.

Yes. She keeps saying she wouldn't 'put her name' to anything if it wasn't the best quality.

I only saw a bit of the programme and it was the bit where she was telling craig off for folding over the top of the quilt and told him it looked silly like a ski jump, now I know she comes across as a bit superior but I did think she was actually right about that and it was one of the few times I have seen anyone tell a presenter who is waffling on spouting about what you can do with something that are wrong. Its usually me shouting at the telly for them not to be so stupid!!! So whatever she is good on here for saying something was wrong instead of just smiling sweetly and agreeing with every daft word that comes out of a presenters mouth

Just seen that on the repeat and I agree. It was far too bulky. She wouldn't let him flip it either which wouldn't have been right. Her voice is making me sleepy. She'd be great for reading a bedtime story!

I agree; in fact I often think that about a lot of the guest presenters. Most of them haven't a clue about the colour ranges or items - and then we get these feigned GASPS of incredulity when the price pops up on the monitor. Why are they bothered about the price to us anyway ? as vendors they will have got their cheque when the deal was struck with qvc to sell their stuff.

A lot of these guests should win awards for their acting !

I think you're right, I caught some of the repeat this morning and she was looking at one item and said 'Oh, this is the first time I've seen this...' as if it was some huge surprise:bandit:. She very quickly corrected herself 'Oh, yes I remember designing this...' pull the other one, Rapunzel - it's got bells on...:angel:

I fold the top of my duvet over. I must be very common!!:thinking::mysmilie_847:

In my defence, it's where the cat likes to sleep.:giggle:

I watched her for the first time ever last night and I can't see what all the fuss is about. I thought she was quite nice. Ok, she's a posh bird and moves in different circles to most of us probably, but she was quite self depracating and has a lovely smile. I actually quite liked her:sun:

Latest posts

Back