Paul Ross print on Amazon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG.

I'd cheerfully pay £2,500 to never have to see that odious little twerp ever again.

What made me laugh was that if you can bear to lose sight of The Even Less Talented Ross Brother, and scroll down a bit, you'll see:

What Do Customers Ultimately Buy After Viewing This Item?

<TABLE class="small asinList" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=faceout vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=asinDetails vAlign=top>29% buy
The Bumper B3ta Book of Sick Jokesby Rob Manuel Paperback 4.4 out of 5 stars (23)
£4.49

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PS Are those white stripes on Paul Ross' jacket badly reproduced, or has he been the victim of a passing seagull?

PPS And I went back to look at the other photos - this is just the thing to hang over the fireplace in your baronial hall, it seems. Gulp.

41qKSF77MsL.jpg

71FpHsUbXFL.jpg

Brilliant, very funny. :mysmilie_483: Just a bit concerned why you searched Amazon for Paul Ross in the first place.....:tongue:

The reviews are hilarious...I presume they are all tongue-in-cheek? :wink:

Just a thought but could this be some sort of early April Fool prank? :wonder:

On the front page of The Drop, why does this thread appearto be empty and tagged with the word 'Moved', when it's still active?

Just asking, 'cos I don't know why ... !

Why has it moved to bid TV product reviews ???????????????

Its nothing to do with Bid TV

Sorry should have just been in the main bid tv section, I moved it as he is a bid tv presenter.

Latest posts

Back