Overdosing on tiffany

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Forget Kate, Naomi, Linda et al. The number one top spot for modelling just has to go to.......... TIFFANY !!!!

This woman gets where castor oil cant ! she must be coining it in ! Aside from her qvc duties, she appears 4 times in this week's edition of Yours magazine.

First she is clinging desperately to a bloke for an equity release ad
Second - she is modelling a cardi for knitting
Third - she is grinning inanely whilst holding a lightweight vacuum cleaner
Fourth - its the walk-in shower ad that she's done since the year dot !

This has to be a record number of assignments for one model in a single magazine ! I'm just surprised the Plumbs sofa didn't get an airing with her on it as well.

Is there REALLY a shortage of good middle aged models, or has she just got a good agent.

did she have her teeth in?

yes - in one of those cutting-edge, laser-cleaning, teflon-lined, microban-impregnated, platinum-clad, diamoneeeeek-encrusted, Tova-scented, on-trend (fits in the pockets of a tux and city shorts), plus-size or small, denture holders.

When I read the thread starter I thought it was about Tiffany lights. :doh: I'm obviously not properly awake yet.

She does get around that's for sure. I think I prefer her to Diana, who also crops up rather a lot looking very pleased with herself. I'd like her more though if I'd never spotted her french pedicure. Long toenails are just awful and tarting them up even worse.

I was watching the other day and Tiff was on. My husband came in and said that he thought that she looked familiar and went away scratching his head. A few days later he brandished his Vitamin catalogue at me and there she was!

Latest posts

Back