Laura Geller AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Can anyone remember when the next AD of LG On the Bright Side is due, please?
I've completely lost track.

Is that the one with the ER & Orchid blush? I bought it seperately on eBay and it's GORGEOUS!

I can't really remember the colours of the blush & shadows that are supposed to be in it, but the other blushes I've liked. Don't really need another concealer & colourless pencil though as wasn't too keen so have hardly used those.

I do wish she'd bring the new paler B&B over here.

thanks for asking Breeze as I was wondering about this myself, knew it was April but couldn't remember when!

And yet again I have completely forgotten what is in it :doh: am liking the sound of that orchid blush though :happy:

It's really lovely, nice combo of peachy pinks! I think the eye colours are a pale lavender and a deep purple.

It's really lovely, nice combo of peachy pinks! I think the eye colours are a pale lavender and a deep purple.

oooh it sounds lovely and I'm a sucker for purple eyeshadows too, really looking forward to this now :clapping: lets just hope we actually get it!

Just wondered if anyone can compare the Laura Geller foundation with the Bare escentuals please. Just wondering how the LG works on open pores, oily skin etc xx

I prefer BE on oily skin. It also depends on your skintone. If you are fair I'd avoid BnB until we get the porcelain shade in the summer.

My April "Bright Side" auto-delivery has been despatched. I think this is the one I really wanted so I'm looking forward to it arriving, although my credit card may be wincing slightly.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back