Fashion Quote of the Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
During the Print Fusion hour at 5pm (by the way anyone else watching? Oh em gee, I love you Pipa but nononononononononononononono that jumpsuit you're flogging is chronic...)

Anyway, quoteage.

The guest said 'This is a great little top, you really can put it on and wear it...' :talking: Wow. Really? I was thinking I might use it to buff my coving.

Then Glen came on and said you could 'dressitupdressitdowngoouttoplayinit'. He stopped short of having a little pump on his trouser but it was a close one...:whew: .

You can dress it up, dress it down. Wear it with a little trouser. Wear it with a little pair of ballet pumps, wear it whenever you want to wear it, wear it when you don't want to wear it, it's got a great little pleating around your little tummy area, it's working with lemon, it's working with linen trousers, working with flats, working with skinny jeans, wear it with colour, wear it with black. You can really buy into colour, it's bang on trend for this season. It's buttery soft, it's got a beautiful drape, it's easy to wear. It'll really work for you. You can wear it during the day. You can wear it on the school run. You can wear it on a evening out. You can wear it when you are taking the bin out. You can really buy into this range......aaaaaaand breath.

During the Print Fusion hour at 5pm (by the way anyone else watching? Oh em gee, I love you Pipa but nononononononononononononono that jumpsuit you're flogging is chronic...)

Anyway, quoteage.

The guest said 'This is a great little top, you really can put it on and wear it...' :talking: Wow. Really? I was thinking I might use it to buff my coving.
Then Glen came on and said you could 'dressitupdressitdowngoouttoplayinit'. He stopped short of having a little pump on his trouser but it was a close one...:whew: .

I literally have tears rolling down my face at that!! Buff my coving!!!! Fabulous!:clapping:

Anyway, quoteage.

:talking:Its one of those weeks isn't it? But it gives us folk things to talk about. I heard that comment and thought at the time, does she mean "as opposed to putting it on your plate and eating it"? Speaking of eating, I saw two minutes of the previous show and was pleased to see that AY had managed to get all of your fish fingers out of her actual literal hair!!

:talking:Its one of those weeks isn't it? But it gives us folk things to talk about. I heard that comment and thought at the time, does she mean "as opposed to putting it on your plate and eating it"? Speaking of eating, I saw two minutes of the previous show and was pleased to see that AY had managed to get all of your fish fingers out of her actual literal hair!!

She'd got the fish fingers out and cunningly left the grease behind. Getting her money's worth out the bugger, she was...:tongue:

£50 for that gawd awful jumpsuit that Coco the clown might look ok in.....It even looked silly on Pipa.Imo instead of 'throwing on the jumpsuit' they should have thrown it out....

You can dress it up, dress it down. Wear it with a little trouser. Wear it with a little pair of ballet pumps, wear it whenever you want to wear it, wear it when you don't want to wear it, it's got a great little pleating around your little tummy area, it's working with lemon, it's working with linen trousers, working with flats, working with skinny jeans, wear it with colour, wear it with black. You can really buy into colour, it's bang on trend for this season. It's buttery soft, it's got a beautiful drape, it's easy to wear. It'll really work for you. You can wear it during the day. You can wear it on the school run. You can wear it on a evening out. You can wear it when you are taking the bin out. You can really buy into this range......aaaaaaand breath.

No Birdie. Not a 'pair of ballet pumps' just a pump. Working with a linen trouser & a skinney jean.
Hop to it!

Hellfire!! That jumpsuit was priceless. I didn't see the presentation but can you imagine how awful that would be in the larger sizes?? I'd need an XL or a 2XL I'm guessing. What the hell would I look like?? :grin:

And I'm pretty sure I've never seen this range before. I'm sure I'd have remembered!!

It was an hilarious hour, Glen and Pipa looked like entertainers for a children's pary, he in his bright red jacket and she in that multi coloured romper suit . I was waiting for them to break into song: "you can dress your whole self up, dress your whole self down,
in a little trouser for city or for town
ooh hokey coakey coakey
QVC fashion is a right old jokey"

Glen kept standing in a really odd position as well, like he was ready to shoot off the set. Maybe the fashion police have finally caught up with him.

Latest posts

Back