Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
Have the presenter times changed?
I saw Derek Marks on at 4pm,
Anoushka Williams on at 5pm
Mel Peachy is on now at 7pm
And Anoushka is back on at 8 for the OTO

Dont' know but.....

I thought Stacey the chest Ellis was sick this morning as Chloe took over at 8am. Maybe the times have changed. I don't really care as the auctions tend to run on average for about 6 minutes or more and I'm long bored by the sight of any of them after 20mins watching; I look at the auction with the sound down on my PC. If Tjc has changed the times of its staff I don't think it will make much of a difference to the viewer as the auctions are too long and the quality to some of their jewellery is not as high a standard as it used to be. I hope Tjc is not going the way of Gems!

I can't make head nor tail of the times but as I tend not to watch as much now it doesn't really matter who is on and when, however it is a relief not to have to endure a very loooonnngg 4 hours
mysmilie_58.gif
of Screeching Stacey or Chloe Cole/Jolie/Beckham/Breton Marshall. It's also quite amusing to watch Ms CCJBBM with the sound off as her ridiculous gurning looks even more stupid without the comments that accompany the weird face pulling and eye rolling. :wonder:

Pinkpussycat you are soooooooooo funny. The two of them are both awful but the rest of the staff are no better. Between Gems and Tjc one is as bad as the other. I have bought lots of Tjc high and low end jewellery, some nice, some awful but always seemed like a good price to me. Now I don't see the quality anymore and the prices for the most part are fixed. It is a pretend falling auction on Gems and Tjc which I don't care about so long as the end price is good value; I think people like to see the price fall but it is a sham!

I haven't tuned into TJC much recently but was pleased to see Anoushka and am pleased to hear that Mel has made a reappearance. Am annoyed I keep missing Stacey but has anyone seen my favourite TJC presenter lately, Liz ? *ducks* I'll get me coat!

Copy Cat TJC

TJC management please stop copying GEMsTV
You used be a channel that sold high end stuff( I have one of your Rhapsody Emeralds :) and low end stuff( and one of your silver Opal triplet rings , top quality) but all good quality and good prices .
TJC Management did you panic and copy Gems Tv?
Pleas don't clone GEMS Tv, that channel and products are rubbish . Please go back to the TJC that was watch able and make the auctions quicker and info on screen or even getting the presenters to be a bit more informative about metal weight , stone sizes would be a big plus for me.

I agree with Wireless,

TJC stop cloning Gems TV and be the channel you used to be.

I vote Sarah Coutts as my favourite presenter by the way.

... the quality to some of their jewellery is not as high a standard as it used to be.

In fairness to all of the jewellery companies, I wonder if they are having to cut back to maintain competitive prices in the face of massive gold and silver price increases? Hence the reduction in quality which seems to be affecting all of them.

In fairness to all of the jewellery companies, I wonder if they are having to cut back to maintain competitive prices in the face of massive gold and silver price increases? Hence the reduction in quality which seems to be affecting all of them.

All retail is between a rock and a hard place which is going to get worse - but cutting quality is a fatal mistake in my opinion

Latest posts

Back