kim & co tsv april fools day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought that this TSV was an April Fool's joke too when I first saw it last night!

For some reason the vision of an overstuffed chinz sofa keeps springing to mind! :devil:

the red tsv dress is reminding me of a murder scene in "midsummer murders!"

Yes it's truly hideous, as are the other colours.

You have to hand it to her though. I don't know how she comes up with so many variations of the same theme. They just keep getting more and more naff so maybe she's running out of ideas. We can live in hope.

An appropriate TSV for April Fools . It's REVOLTING!!! :puke: :puke: :puke:
It didn't look good on any of them. :eek:

Have only seen the QVC website so far, but from the pictures as usual it only suits Kim!

Wouldn't be such a bad dress if it didn't flare out at the bottom so much, just makes it look so frumpy, especially when teamed up with shoes with a heel. In the blue and the red, if it was long and narrow and worn with flats it would be ok I reckon....there's no excuse for that hideous purple though!

Last edited:
i thought so to only kim can carry it off.

even joy looks awfull in it soecially with the yellow heels ...:down:

Kim has achieved the impossible, she has managed to make both Joy and Sharon look awful. If they can't redeeem this monstrosity what hope is there for non models? Even worse than the dress was the white leggings, oh lordy I nearly sceamed in horror. I cannot imagine white nylon looking leggings suiting anyone. The model looked as if she was encased in support bandages. Someone needs to stop Kim for crimes against fashion.

Good grief!!
What you might call heavy on the frump factor.

Did anyone see the other gem?T shirt & matching goucho pants....over £90 including P&P??
In tasteful shades of purple or red mixed with bright blue.

Kim..."A hem you won't trip over." Well, I suppose you've got to try & flog 'em somehow.

OMG what the hell is that? there are no words to describe how truely terrible this dress is!

Plus why pair a maxi with heels, imo maxis look much better with flat sandals. Did any of the presenters have this on? I can't imagine Julia wearing it even though its in her fave colour!

Had to have a look after these comments.I see all sizes and all colours are still in stock.You would stand out in a crowd! Think this will be in the outlets, last clicks or whatever before too long.I can't imagine this being flattering on anyone the length is so difficult, even on the models it reaches their ankles.
Take yourself & this awful 'creation' back to Canada Kim.& don't forget the leggings too only the most perfect legs could wear these ( & there aint too many of them around)

I can honestly say this TSV is ridiculous.
Firstly it's a Maxi that's not maxi...it's midi,it's horrendously unflattering and looks like something from a Les Dawson sketch show..Cissie and Ada

Why oh why does this range get so much air time it's a horrible range very expensive,
I wouldn't be seen dead in any of this stuff.

Did any of the presenters have this on? I can't imagine Julia wearing it even though its in her fave colour!

Debbie G had it on. Pippa is on with it at 2.00. Bet she won't be seen dead in it.

There was a T caller earlier who said she's ordered it in all three colours. Words fail me!!

Debbie G had it on. Pippa is on with it at 2.00. Bet she won't be seen dead in it.

There was a T caller earlier who said she's ordered it in all three colours. Words fail me!!

The name wasn't Wilma was it???? :grin: If anyone on here reads the QVC Facebook page one of the regulars is called Wilma and she goes against the grain of whats being said on there.. Some classics from her "used makeup doesn't get sent out again to other customers , the new Irish presenter doesn't shout , Be thankful you don't watch sit-up channels as their p&p is £7.99 so QVC is cheap for p&p etc etc , Michelle Hope's range is wonderful". :confused:

I will confess I added her as a friend a couple of weeks back as I felt she was getting a rough ride as she was questioning the L'occitane tsv but over the last few weeks she has become more annoying with her rose-tinted views of QVC but I can't delete her as I'm always on the lookout for new gems from her.

Sorry to go off topic on that one. I've seen the tsv and my god it must be a April Fool... Well at the minute QVC is becoming more of a April fool 365 days of the year.

*trots off to watch it now* will be amazed if she does! lol

Ahahaha! knew she wouldn't wear it!

Last edited:
My God!
Now she's flogging a curtain tie back for £23.50 plus three quid P&P. :sad:

It was me, It was me!

I've got a wedding on the 29th and thought it would be great in case I spill beer or gravy down my front, am going to wear the purple, making flowers for my hat, plus a pair of long gloves from the red. Am going to take the blue one with me as an offering in case the mother of the bride/groom try to rip mine off shrieking "one must have one, one simply must have one!!" :cool:

Latest posts

Back