Mission statement.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Do QVC have a mission statement at all? I suppose it would be something along the lines of keeping us off the high street and flogging our credit and debits cards to the max on their channel. NEWS FLASH - that's not going to happen given the range of carp you keep bringing us. Awful fashion that only looks good in the bin, yet another tv/camera/hoover (delete as appropriate) and don't even get me started on gardening. I know people like it but why do we need shows like "an audience with..." or seeing the gnome trawling round some alleged viewer's garden? I used to watch avidly, even taking time of work for shows I liked, but now it's just one big tv turn off. The plus side? You've done more to save energy in the UK than low energy bulbs!

Give us decent products at sensible prices, faster service, cheaper P&P and maybe, just maybe, you'll get somewhere. Now I can get out the shops a little, I realise just what I've been missing and how much of a rip off you have become.

Seeing as they are a profitable company there must be plenty of people that are happy with them.

Or just housebound & wanting a bit of independence in their shopping.

If Argos does do a live shopping channel, maybe QVC will see it as a possible threat and take a look at making some realistic and attractive changes. :wonder: :up:

Latest posts

Back