OPI

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodstock

Registered Shopper
Hi

I just wondered if anybody knew when the next TSV is going to be as I seem to recall the last one was mid October which I ordered and I thought they were supposed to be every 6 months but looking at the listings on QVC for the next few weeks there is no sign of it?

Hi

I just wondered if anybody knew when the next TSV is going to be as I seem to recall the last one was mid October which I ordered and I thought they were supposed to be every 6 months but looking at the listings on QVC for the next few weeks there is no sign of it?

Next one is showing as Weds 4th May. HTH:happy:

Anyone know what it may be yet? We seem to know what other TSV's are but not the one I want! lol I want any clue, please???

AY was wearing a pale grey polish on the Judith Williams hour. Said it was OPI - made me wonder if it was part of the TSV.

The Pirates of the Caribbean collection is due to launch in early May, so it could be that. There are swatches of the colours on Google.

Opi tsv

Anybody know what is coming up in the next OPI TSV? I am not good at waiting so would love to find out!

A Nail Envy would be fab as I'm halfway down my last bottle. The new Navy blue crackle would be fantastic and maybe some colours that aren't the usual bright red and shocking pink. Must admit, I could do without the Avoplex - I'm not a huge fan.

Fingers crossed

Very disappointed - this is not for me. In fact, it's quite boring. I feel like we have seen this set before. I certainly have simillar colours from other TSVs.

I hope this is the TSV as I have been after the Silver Shatter and it is not yet released but you can preorder on a certain auction site :heart:

:clapping:
I hope this is the TSV as I have been after the Silver Shatter and it is not yet released but you can preorder on a certain auction site :heart:

Me too. I can't wait , I'm desperate to get the silver shatter. :clapping: :clapping:

Hope it's better than the Model's Own Silver Shatter. That is very disappointing - you can barely see the colour under the silver. I've applied it thinly but still no luck.

Might purchase because I need a Nail Envy and I quite like the colours (although I probably have others similar!)

Might be worth using the MBG for me

that is the TSV because Debbie Flint in the 8pm handbag hour was showing a bag and said it goes with the name of that brown colour in the tsv and look out for it in the opi so it looks like that is it

Another one saying how boring. Why do they always have to have the pink polishes in these collections when the unusual colours are the ones in all the blogs.

Okay off to the bay to buy some of the new Essie African Resort. Fair Game metalic airforce blue.:happy:

Latest posts

Back