Hooded Nurse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it a hard shift working hoodednurse with poorlyness on the literal actual eye area that needs a presteejus literal actual formula with a level of ingreejunt in it that is more shall we say easily absorbed and readily accepted into the delicate actual eye area of skin?

I,m a nurse and
a) nothing works to shift those 'i,m bleeding knackered after a nightshift' eyes
b) Can't afford literal actual prestijous eye creams what wth no pay rises and even our previously staged pay rise not being honoured.
c) I,m more worried about my cankles after a nightshift.

I,m a nurse and
a) nothing works to shift those 'i,m bleeding knackered after a nightshift' eyes
b) Can't afford literal actual prestijous eye creams what wth no pay rises and even our previously staged pay rise not being honoured.
c) I,m more worried about my cankles after a nightshift.

You would have shifted them if you had had freebies to try, even after trowelling on the concealer lately, but now miraculously don't need to. Tel. callers get on my pip. :doh:

The way model Emma the 'Vanish 'girl was rubbing these potions into her skin she will be lucky to have any skin or hooded nurse eyes left. A bit heavy handed would not like a massage from her!Maybe she is more used to rubbing the stains on clothes ?

Latest posts

Back