P & P includes collection!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
QVC please stop telling us that your extortionate P & P charges include free collection if we decide to return. :devil:

Case in point Dale telling us tonight that the samsung 3D tv P & P includes free collection if we change our mind.

If i order something i don't want to pay more postage to cover my returns or someone elses FFS!
It's as if they are trying to justify their high postage charges.

If Amazon can deliver free, next day etc and be cheap why can't QVC?

Rant over.

QVC please stop telling us that your extortionate P & P charges include free collection if we decide to return. :devil:

Case in point Dale telling us tonight that the samsung 3D tv P & P includes free collection if we change our mind.

If i order something i don't want to pay more postage to cover my returns or someone elses FFS!
It's as if they are trying to justify their high postage charges.

If Amazon can deliver free, next day etc and be cheap why can't QVC?

Rant over.

Anybody ever asked for half the P & P back if they decide to keep after the 30 day MBG???? period. ??? After all they say the P & P includes charge for collecting, but they haven't had to.:thinking::wink:

Last edited:
OK I wouldn't normally say this but I think the p&p for this is really good even more so as it does include the collection. We bought a 3D tv from our local store which is no more than 5 miles from us and it cost us that for delivery, if we wanted to return it I don't think for one minute they would have collected it for free.

I can't imagine they get many televisions returned. It's not like an item of clothing which you might not like on you, or a lipstick which doesn't suit you.

If you need/want a new TV and spend all that money, then it's something you would consider very carefully before ordering.

I can't imagine they get many televisions returned. It's not like an item of clothing which you might not like on you, or a lipstick which doesn't suit you.

If you need/want a new TV and spend all that money, then it's something you would consider very carefully before ordering.

I agree but when we were buying ours the pictures on the sets in the stores did vary so if I am going to spend that much on an item I need to know it is easy to return. When we bought ours we did look at Amazon and some of the other internet shopping sites but decided to get it from the shop as we hadn't a clue how we would return it if we didn't like it. We also spent time looking on the forums and there were people who had bought the same tv but weren't happy with theirs and trying to get them to have it back seemed to be a nightmare so I suppose at least with QVC that wouldn't be a problem.

Did anybody else notice that on this morning's airing, the guest presenter (Nick) said that the p&p was 'just over £19'. Wouldn't it have been more accurate to claim that £19.95 was almost £20.?

To be fair in this instance, with larger items like this one, you DO get free collection by courier-so his statement was quite right. The recent Vax was another item collected free,as my SIL said it was no better than the one she bought years ago and returned hers.I ordered an oreck years ago that arrived smashed, and that was collected free as were a couple of heavy things I ordered for family over christmas.

To be fair in this instance, with larger items like this one, you DO get free collection by courier-so his statement was quite right. The recent Vax was another item collected free,as my SIL said it was no better than the one she bought years ago and returned hers.I ordered an oreck years ago that arrived smashed, and that was collected free as were a couple of heavy things I ordered for family over christmas.

Sounds like quite a few returns there its a wonder you havent had 'THE LETTER' xx:wonder:

Oh what a kind courier and courier company to do it all out of the goodness of their little beating hearts!

*sigh*
Nothing is free, the charges are all in there somewhere....

I don't think any courier company does it out of kindness they are in business to make money, I just think these p&p charges are not bad considering it covers delivery and collection, and to be honest there wasn't any reason why they shouldn't mention that. Like I said I paid £20 for delivery from a big electrical retailer for delivery no more than 5 miles. Whenever I buy anything from any of the shopping channels or the internet I always add the p&p onto the cost and then decide whether I want it, for what it's worth I think Bid and the other auction channels are the worst for postage charges.

I meant 'free' as in you don't pay again, like you do for smaller items. Yes it is included in the p&p price, which is exactly what Dale said.

As for Any returns: Oreck returned several years ago, sil returns Vax on HER account, I returned 2 items after Christmas. How is that a lot of returns?

Latest posts

Back