TSV on Royal Wedding Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Apols if this has been mentioned before, I don't get on here as much as I'd like, I've had a quick flick through and can't see another thread about it...

Just thought I'd offer my observation that yesterday, on the day it was announced that like most other female members of the royal family Kate will wear a wedding ring fashioned from Welsh gold, I note Le Q have scheduled their TSV on the royal wedding day to be from...yes you've guessed it...Clogau! I haven't checked the schedule for a bit so don't know when this was confirmed, but I can just imagine them swiftly elbowing some other TSV that had been (as they are fond of telling us) months and months in the planning, and getting on the blower to Julian the minute the wedding date was announced :grin:. I bet the whole day be lots of soporific talk of romance and Welsh gold and royal weddings down the ages (with [coughs] no mention of Fergie :giggle:)

Last edited:
aww i was hoping for a union flag/corgi print bias cut off the shoulder crown jewel embellished slightly A-line cropped leg poly jumpsuit with matching ermine edged stole :doh:

aww i was hoping for a union flag/corgi print bias cut off the shoulder crown jewel embellished slightly A-line cropped leg poly jumpsuit with matching ermine edged stole :doh:

Don't get too downhearted Mrs James, said fashionista item may yet appear as a 'Royal Wedding Surprise' (the other one being Phil the Greek getting to the end of the day having only offended 50% of the gathered heads of state :wink:)

Maybe Fergie's ring has been melted down (in the fashion of re-cycling rings).Welsh gold is very rare but I bet Kate's ring will have a bit more than Clogau items on Q! I have to admit I won't be turned to Q on the day!!!

Archbishop of Wherever: "Do you Katherine Middleton take thee William Algernon Tarquin Alvin Keith Darren Spencer Windsor to be your lawful wedded husband? To have and to hol..."

Waity Katey: "Yea yeah yeah I do and all that bat crap, cocking nora, can you hurry it along Mr Archbishop of Wherever, I need to get back to t'Palace and order my Clogau TSV, there are QUEUES ON THE PHONES AND I NEED TO PRESS THE RED ACTIVE BUTTON!!!!"

William: "Yeah, I take you too and all that blah blah blah - we could do with getting a wriggle on, I need to give Grandma the nod so she can whip the clingfilm off the ham baps in the reception room..."

This is a picture of the wedding ring. B & W and Clogau have teamed together to create something a bit more 'on trend'.

I've been surprised that QVC haven't "hyped" up the wedding more..................I've been expecting them to do some sort of promotion.....considering we've had no infamous Easter surprises starting yet..........................but I've ot heard any presenters or advertisments to say so?

they do waft on a bit about "Kate Middleton Blue" when flogging clothes. Will Kate M replace Cheryl Cole in AY's affections as a "beauty icon" whose looks we can all aspire to? I was expecting a bit of B and W tat to mark the auspicious day but all seems to be silent.

looking at the tv guide maybe there will be some easy pay promotion on the day-as the shows are so repeatitive and boring :confused:

I actually love clogau gold - but its not something I'd buy regularly - I have two pieces - and thats enough for me - at the prices that they charge,its not something you can buy on a whim (IMO) like for instance something like lola rose,that people "collect".

I really thought QVC would be making more of the royal wedding and the chance to cash in on it!

That's exactly what I am looking for, I dohope you are right!!:clapping:

i was in london last saturday and to avoid the black hoodie rioters on oxford street we ducked down a small side street and i found myself outside Butler & Wilson and popped into the shop for a look Simon was not in residence but we had a look around the shop anyway and i must say what you see on qvc is not a patch on the hard core stuff he stocks in the shop anyway getting back to the point i am sure i spotted the above mentioned article in his 'Vintage' section xxxxxx

as long as it doesn't catch on my vajazzles!!

when alison young presents a premier vajazzle show i want plenty of warning on here cos its definately one for the sky+
I mean she is a fully trained top therapist she is probably on the training course as we speak xx:blush:

when alison young presents a premier vajazzle show i want plenty of warning on here cos its definately one for the sky+
I mean she is a fully trained top therapist she is probably on the training course as we speak xx:blush:

"Well, welcome to an hour of Everyday Beauty with me your resident beauty expert, trained in all areas of beauty therapy and now it would seem, gynaecology. What we literally have here for you is an actual vajazzling kit in Kate Middleton blue - very on trend shall we say for the literal actual Royal Wedding day.

If we just take a look at Amica's erm, literal actual, er, vag..vagi..."thingy" area, er...you can literally actually see how I've used the presteejus meejum blue sequinned formula to literally actually create a beautiful dewy look to the actual area of her actual "thingy".

I need you on Q-Cut as we only have a million left, and I think you'll agree our price point of £452 on maximum easy pay is literally actually more brilliant shall we say than anything else. I'm looking at you not needing to actually replace this literal kit until William and Kate announce their divorce -when we'll be bringing out a special vajazzle kit in literal actual shades of red for you...:blush:..."

This is a taster of what's to come on the Ali Y Vajazzle show:-

Be careful it doesn't ladder your Spanx super power panties though.

Latest posts

Back