Craig Rowe/TSVs.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or does he seem to present a very high proportion of TSVs? Sometimes I switch over and see him with a TSV before I go to bed, may see him briefly during the day (I tend to hop onto QVC afew times a day to see what's happening even though I rarely watch a full show anymore) and blow me down if her doesn't present the TSV that night as well! I can't stand his smug little face and his oily flirting with the guests-I suppose he must sell well as they wouldn't keep using him, but there just seems less variety in the midnight TSV show now, he seems to have the monopoly. Maybe I just notice him more because I don't like him?

Maybe they use him more as he is one of the newest and younger presenters. I guess longstanding presenters don't like the grave-hour shift.

I agree he is smug and annoying i and i usually switch over quickly if i see him presenting, especially with his Dawnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe that he got the job, and really think it was a fixed "competition", can not remember the womans name who got in the final with him, but I thought she was much better

On the subject of Craig , Did his Sister Ellie phone up during the emu show in the last hour as I found this on his FB page "Craig Rowe Tvpresenter
for all mothers today past, present and future... Happy Mothers Day, much love and see you on telly later, Emu at 7pm - trying to convince my sister to call in, one of the biggest Emu fans I know!! Craig x"

On the subject of Craig , Did his Sister Ellie phone up during the emu show in the last hour as I found this on his FB page "Craig Rowe Tvpresenter
for all mothers today past, present and future... Happy Mothers Day, much love and see you on telly later, Emu at 7pm - trying to convince my sister to call in, one of the biggest Emu fans I know!! Craig x"

That just shows the t callers are fixed! :thinking:

Yes she did phone in singing the praises of Emu as both she and her daughter have Emu footwear.

Yes she did phone in singing the praises of Emu as both she and her daughter have Emu footwear.

REALLY? I thought Craig's sis was so poor she couldn't afford to pay her heating bill.

But she can afford to buy Emus for herself and her daughter? Hmmmm....

:wonder:

REALLY? I thought Craig's sis was so poor she couldn't afford to pay her heating bill.

But she can afford to buy Emus for herself and her daughter? Hmmmm....

:wonder:

I thought that too! I've got no problem with people buying expensive bags, boots, jewellery etc but NOT if it means they can't pay their bills.

Perhaps they were a prezzie from Craig though? He is very generous.

Emu's do keep your feet warm...maybe they're cheaper than paying the gas bill?

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back