mystic neptune garden topaz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
OK so what the devil is this stone ...... do we work on the assumption that "collectors" will need a piece of every single new gem stone - so a good plan is to keep making up new names?????? The sales possibilities are endless!!

On another brain storm I am having .... BRNA 64 - one of those carved rose rings - so how the heck did it make it into the under 20.00 silver hour

Obviously, it is just another colour of coated topaz. Believe it or not I don't think Gems TV made up that ludicrous name, as if you Google it lots of other companies (including TJC) are using exactly the same name, and it's hard to believe that two people independently came up with the same identical overblown terminology. So I think it must have been made up by the Azotic company who are behind the coating process.

I've got a little pendant purchased from IW ages ago, might be a Sajen piece I'm not sure. I think it's some sort of mystic topaz as it shows green, blue & turquoise. I hoped this might be similar but it looks more blue than anything else. A pity as I would've liked some matching items.

OK so what the devil is this stone ...... do we work on the assumption that "collectors" will need a piece of every single new gem stone - so a good plan is to keep making up new names?????? The sales possibilities are endless!!

Mystic Neptune? Sounds like another dodgy change over from Gems TV to Psycho TV on Freeview.

Latest posts

Back