Alpha H

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know one is coming up and it has a new exfoliating product in it.

Just trying alpha h for the first time and fingers crossed, seems to be working. No massive breakouts which normally happens the first time i use a new range. Will be interested in the TSV.

****** hell! I just looked at the prices of Alpha H in Australia (moving there in July...) and it's WAY more expensive than here! The Eye Complex is £44 alone and the starter kits go from £64!! It's the same with A'kin actually, I was going to stock up last time I was there but it was far cheaper on QVC and mypure here. How come they can sell Aussie products for far less than in their home country but stuff like Smashbox and LG is way dearer?? Looks like I'll be stocking up on Alpha H if I like the kit I've just started using!

Tx

Think the prices are to do with the exchange rate, the US dollar has gone up big time in the past two years so prices from US companies goes up too.

I got the QVC April Newsletter and no mention of any Alpha H TSVs. So I think you are looking at May.

Think the prices are to do with the exchange rate, the US dollar has gone up big time in the past two years so prices from US companies goes up too.

I got the QVC April Newsletter and no mention of any Alpha H TSVs. So I think you are looking at May.

Thanks Donna. Am quite liking this range at the moment. Was going to hold out until the TSV but if its May may need to stock up on Liquid Gold before the TSV goes to air.

Latest posts

Back