Next instalment of bling for PearlyQueen!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
Had a very successful delivery this week, all lovely and most staying!
topaz008.jpg

This is lovely, but something about it isn't quite "me", so I'm sending it home. It's a weighty and lovely pendant, but I can't quite put my finger on what the problem is - maybe it's a bit too "ethnic" or something?

topaz033.jpg

These are pretty and comfortable, and look very nice on. Another pair I was a bit worried about - Steve if you're watching, I think you need bigger bags for the very long earrings so we can see how nice they are! I took a gamble as they were well folded over in the tiny bag, but I'm glad I did.

topaz030.jpg

Took me a bit of wearing to decide on this, but I now love it. Don't usually go for these colours, but it's quickly become "mine"!

topaz027.jpg

When I saw this in the book I was convinced it was blue & white diamonds and way out of my price bracket. I was completely stunned when it came up at auction and turned out to be silver, blue topaz and white diamonds. I punted in a bid and was very chuffed to get it at a very reasonable price - though since I'm not a sky blue topaz fan, I was actually quite sure I'd be underwhelmed in the flesh. But this isn't sky blue, and looks just as expensive close up as it did on paper. This one far exceeded expectations (and made me think I may need more Rocks blue topaz!!!) and is definitely staying.

topaz014.jpg

What a monster! I just love this - not as big as I feared, just perfect. Colours are fab and it's so well made. Minor quibbles - the bale is a bit too small for my nice chunky chain that would match it brilliantly (the one in the pic at the top) - missed a trick there, can't be more than a few microns, but it just won't go on!!! And I don't know for sure what the stone is - description says Mystic Topaz, stone content on certificate says Mystic Quartz. I wish I knew which it was - I don't mind either, but I like to know what I'm wearing!!!

topaz013.jpg

Finally opened last week's earrings as well - they're as fab as I expected, was feeling brave about opening the bag today!!

And since most of you bling lovers are around this forum these days, here's one not from Rocks!! Naughty me...
topaz021.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000UX2NN4/?tag=shoppingcom03-21
Bargain earrings! To be honest they're a bit heavy for me - I'm finding I can't wait till I get home from work to take them out - and the pearls are not a patch on my Rocks ones, but I like the look, the colour and the combination with the pink crystals (which seem to be mostly hiding in my pic for some reason!). I don't think you notice the quality on the dodgier few pearls from any sort of distance, as long as no-one's nibbling my ear I'm sure they'll be fine...

I also got the blue topaz and dia ring in silver and its a beautiful colour.
Nice photos thanks for taking the trouble to post them.

xx Angie (Carattop)

Cor Anne, what a great haul. Maybe because the lemon quartz isn't a regular shape, you're feeling a bit lopsided:D Love 'our' pearly earrings, mine are coming next week, and I hope they look as good with short hair as they do on your and Darls.

:doggie:

Lovely! I could take any of those from you in a heartbeat....just not the earrings! Lovely haul, but would expect nothing less from you!;)

:D lovely bling well done , i have the mystic quartz/topaz pendant i call it my mayoress piece!!!!!:cool:

I have the blue topaz ring too, its gorgeous, my favourite item from rocks, but loving the rest of your haul there too:D

I love all your goodies
I also had the blue topaz ring but sadly the centre was rolling around in the box its parted company with the band i was wondering if to ask for a replacement or a refund
but it does look lovely in one piece lol so i might try for a replacement

aww crikey what a shame Milly. what have you decided to do?

Marie love your description of the monster pendant :D

Anne, what amazing pieces. I love that asymmetric one you're sending back. was it lemon quartz? love the pearl earrings with the circles, and the "half-moon" pearl earrings which Darls has also got I think.

You have amassed a veritable small shop of delights in your time with CR - in all you must have an amazing collection from all the channels. Can't wait to pop "back home" one day and have a drool at your stuff and get to meet the PearlyQueen in purrson!

BH, I think if you and Anne got together one afternoon in the garden on a hot (pah!) summer's day for a show and tell of your collections, the astronauts on the SpaceStation would see all your bling flashing its heart out from space lol lol lol

aww crikey what a shame Milly. what have you decided to do?

Marie love your description of the monster pendant :D

Anne, what amazing pieces. I love that asymmetric one you're sending back. was it lemon quartz? love the pearl earrings with the circles, and the "half-moon" pearl earrings which Darls has also got I think.

You have amassed a veritable small shop of delights in your time with CR - in all you must have an amazing collection from all the channels. Can't wait to pop "back home" one day and have a drool at your stuff and get to meet the PearlyQueen in purrson!

Hi hun, yes it was lemon quartz, and very pretty too. Still not really sure why it didn't float my boat - might be something to do with the colour, yellow is not over-represented in my box o' bling. I hate it when you don't want something, but can't figure out why!!! I prefer to learn from my mistakes!

Lovely Anne, all of them. Very very unusual too. Just your style.

Why is it always sunny where you are? its just not fair lol

Great haul, Anne! Don't know how you do it but your photos are always amazing -thanks for sharing! :)

Latest posts

Back