New Liz Earle Girl

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Just flicked on and didn't recognise the voice of the Liz Earle rep but did notice what a mess she looked. Considering they're selling shampoo and conditioner, she could have made a bit more effort. The outfit needs a bit of help too.

I know Liz Earle is hugely popular and probably just sells itself, but I don't think she's a good representative.

What do you think?

Agreed. Hedge backwards came to mind. Not dressed smartly & her hair looked a right old mess.:wonder:

I think she's OK, her appearance this morning wasn't great - she looked very pale and as though her face could have done with a little blush on it. But presentation wise I like her, she's quietly confident and obviously does know her stuff and not overly gushly or sickly sweet with eyes of steel like Liz!! :nod:

She is the therapist that they sometimes have on with them, when she is on with the others she is usually in her salon uniform.

I watched last night's 10pm show and am just catching the show now, and AY looks much more relaxed with Jo than she does with the other LE guests. Having a laugh and a joke like she does with Keeley from Elemis.

I find her voice has a hypnotic quality which could easily put me to sleep!

Yeah, she does sound bored out of her mind....

That was the feeling I had too.

I've been lucky enough to have facials at the London store on a couple of occasions and they were absolutely fabulous experiences with really great therapists. Didn't see Jo though (or any of the other LE bigwigs)

i like her very knowlegable and makes you want to buy. the other presenter archer cant remember her first name bores me silly!

i like her very knowlegable and makes you want to buy. the other presenter archer cant remember her first name bores me silly!

:mysmilie_497:

Not raah like Liz and Carolyn, so much easier to listen to.

I was really impressed by her suggestions and different ideas for using the products. Ali seemed to like her, but then I am convinced that Ali and Liz detest each other, so she was probably just relieved not to have Liz there!

Latest posts

Back