Loen's wasted........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
.....on Ideal World, she should go somewhere where her talent and wit would be put to better use. Naturally QVC springs to mind but could they cope with all that personality?
She's a great asset who's wasted imo:talking:

Loen's wasted........

Nah, not imo , she is just the main attraction in the circus that is IW.

Last edited:
.....on Ideal World, she should go somewhere where her talent and wit would be put to better use. Naturally QVC springs to mind but could they cope with all that personality?

I think Loen being head hunted by QVC is as much chance of me flying to the moon.Shes far too robust & loud for them.

Loen seems to be really happy where she is. Too much of her great personality comes through for anywhere else, if you know what I mean...

I used to love watching IW especially if Loen was on, but I'm afraid those days are long gone despite the lovely Loen. IMO she is utterly wasted on this drab sad channel.
I would love to see her presenting on QVC ~ can you imagine...JR and Loen presenting in tandem. I would pay to see that!!

I agree with your assessment of Loen but QVC these days would absolutely not allow her to be herself and would try and tone her down.I find ALL of the QVC presenters to one degree or another have to tow the line re a corporate image,which is false and patronising for the most part.Anthony was great but he's left ,and even Debbie Flint who was a gregarious ,and funny presenter on IW ,has been toned down
Loen would be ruined by QVC.She is wasted at IW btu there aren't too many options as far as shopping telly goes,and in my opinion what you like about her would be toned down big time by QVC and their snobbery.

Once uopn a time that wouldn't have been the case but sadly it is now

I saw this and thought Loen had turned up drunk!

Mind you, I wouldn't have blamed her for needing a little "liquid encouragement" to help deal with trying to flog IW's current "offerings".

:devil:

I think she has to be my fave presenter she must be as I only watch Ideal World if she s on and have never bought anything ever lol so much better than the qvc presenters apart from a couple

I think she is a terrible presenter who should do more research on the products she is trying to sell before she is let loose in front of a camera.
Oh yeah she has a great sense of humour,but she uses this to get her through the programme she is presenting.
Complete amateur in my opinion but would do well hosting something like You've been framed!

I think she is a terrible presenter who should do more research on the products she is trying to sell before she is let loose in front of a camera.
Oh yeah she has a great sense of humour,but she uses this to get her through the programme she is presenting.
Complete amateur in my opinion but would do well hosting something like You've been framed!

I couldn't agree more, she has got more rabbit than Sainsbury's and most of the time it's nothing to do with what she is supposed to be presenting. I'm afraid that I don't find her entertaining, most of the time I find her very, very irritating.

I looks like quite a lot of contributors to this thread have been successfully brainwashed in thinking that presenters on IW or any other shopping channel are there to make us roll about in fits of laughter whilst they present a product for sale.
Don't get me wrong I ain't no Victor Meldrew and a chuckle every now and again is fair dues,but to constantly act the fool whilst trying to sell a product on a shopping channel and being unable to give the potential buyer solid truthful information is totally useless.
A presenter on a shopping channel should be given credit when they are able to describe and prove why a product is worth purchasing,and not by how many jokes or irrelevant stories they can fit into a 1 hour long programme.

Rant over.............:mysmilie_365:

I looks like quite a lot of contributors to this thread have been successfully brainwashed in thinking that presenters on IW or any other shopping channel are there to make us roll about in fits of laughter whilst they present a product for sale.
Don't get me wrong I ain't no Victor Meldrew and a chuckle every now and again is fair dues,but to constantly act the fool whilst trying to sell a product on a shopping channel and being unable to give the potential buyer solid truthful information is totally useless.
A presenter on a shopping channel should be given credit when they are able to describe and prove why a product is worth purchasing,and not by how many jokes or irrelevant stories they can fit into a 1 hour long programme.

Rant over.............:mysmilie_365:

H: you're really mistaken if you think we watch IW because we plan on BUYING any of their tat from them! :nod:

I firmly hope she stays put as I rarely watch Ideal World :wave: Loen and her mega-gob are an instant turn-off for me I'm afraid.

I thought the same - Leon tipsey on air! Loi

I'd have to be half-cut or on some kind of reality-altering substance to present most of the stuff that's on IW now - if it's not the bleedin' jet-washers, hedge-cutters or food-processors ad infinitum, it's breathtakingly awful clothing and minge-tighteners...

They have my admiration in a peverse way: I'd last about five minutes before I fell asleep or started crying....

Jinny x

Latest posts

Back