QVC Morning Show Competition

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
Right. Hands up, who tries their hand at the morning show competition and has anyone ever got through? I've just heard this morning's winner admit that she's been on 4 times!!! I'm quite peeved as (saddo that I am) I ring loads of times each morning and have never even got a sniff at it!!! :wonder:

I don't watch so no, have never tried, but I know exactly what you mean...our local radio used to run a Mystery Voice competition and the times I tried to get thru, yet one woman used to manage it on a regular basis, so ****** annoying!

I never get through either despite repeated tries. Those of us who dare to speak our minds to their CS won't be allowed through to the studio.

I say this because years back a friend of mine rung through to the studio & asked to speak to Clare. They took her membership number etc & after a short pause she was told they could not put her through. When she asked why she was told becuse you frequently make complaints to us & we would be concerned what you might say on air.

I would think the same ethos applies when picking people out for their beauty days etc to visit QVC. They would probabaly shouit '' UNCLEAN '' at me & wear garlic.

Its all rigged. You must be a yes QVC, no QVC, three bags full QVC person.

Last edited:
I think its all rigged .I somehow keep hearing almost the same voices again .I have entered many times ,and also have sent texts when they ask and once asked to speak on air .
Nothing ....they never aired the text even though it was posituve neither am put on air .
looks like inside job.They know your membership no when you call .
Saying that jewellery chnnel has always answered or helped .

My mum once got selected but she was the second of the two selected and the first person got it right so she didn't get to play but she has frequently said to me she hears the same people winning time and time again!

What was the prize today?

A Kelly Hoppen thesaurus with 1001 words meaning "beige"? :giggle:

No!!! It's always money HC, which is why it's worth entering. Go on, have a go. I bet you get through first time. :sweat:

That's just a vicious rumour I'm afraid, Mam :smirk:

And I can't: I'm back at work full time now so I have to miss out on such delights :envy:

I think its all rigged They know your membership no when you call . .

If you call from an unlisted number you have to input a contact no so how would they know your membership number? Plus you may not have one!

its automated and your phone number is linked when you phone qvc for anything thats why you only need your pin number for orders/queries.
i bet if you return anything you are on the tarnished list.
qvc work in not so mysterious ways.:smirk:

its automated and your phone number is linked when you phone qvc for anything thats why you only need your pin number for orders/queries.
i bet if you return anything you are on the tarnished list.
qvc work in not so mysterious ways.:smirk:

That'll be the Epiphany range, then :wink:

I just love this forum..i had to bump this back up. entered the morning show comp will I be called back ? your guess is as good as mine lol

i've tried once or twice, but never got through.
i personally think it goes on how much you spend with QVC, the more you spend and less you return - more chance you have of getting a shot at the competition.

I've text in a couple of times and Q don't have my mobile number, still didn't get through!

Mine is a withheld number, so will not register. But you do have to manually input it so, if you are 'persona non grata', you probably won't be selected.

I got through once and won £50. I phoned immediately they asked the question, and it was in the heady days when I was actually ordering from QVC. That * Lennie spoiled my moment of glory because he shouted over me when I was saying thank you (sorry for repeating this from another thread or two but it still rankles).

Latest posts

Back