Founders' Day..be still my beating heart!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm I see what you mean. Northern Nights, Cooks Essentials and Diamonique - just for a change.

How does sandstone get on Founders Day?? Much as I like sandstone, surely this is something that they've only be selling for a past couple of years? Lola Rose might have done it before but I'm sure that the sandstone shows are quite recent.

IMO the TV guide for Founders Day is just a boring load of old tat:yawn: Surely they could have done better than this for a day that is supposed to be celebrating their birthday / anniversary. There has been some really good days in past years.

How does sandstone get on Founders Day?? Much as I like sandstone, surely this is something that they've only be selling for a past couple of years? Lola Rose might have done it before but I'm sure that the sandstone shows are quite recent.

Lee Sands and Chateau D'Agent have been doing the twinkly man-made stone for donkey's years...but that doesn't mean it's a good representative product to mark their umpteenth year! These days are an embarrassment! Free P&P on jaded looking items on the slippery slope to Last Clicks isn't an inticement to buy it's an insult to our intelligent.

I hope all you card-makers have already posted your founders' day cards :cake: in to the presenters...I know we all have this day marked in our diaries!

Happy incorporated but not yet trading unbirthday for tomorrow QVC!

Jude xx

What a load of trollocks! Same old same old. I'm completely underwhelmed by QVC's founders day offers.

I get the feeling this is forced on them by US parent, working for a US bank now we've been taken over we're celebrating all sorts of stuff like this as well as working on talent differentiators and global inclusion ( no idea, that's your annual review and charity work).

I bet she's inmontrealcanada plotting revenge as we speak, designing a pair of slinky trousers with flying arses on them...

I bet she's inmontrealcanada plotting revenge as we speak, designing a pair of slinky trousers with flying arses on them...

Just the thing to dress up/dress down/play out in and scare the horses with.

I'll have one in every colour, especially Transparent White, Period Red, Varicose Violet, Snot Green and Unmentionable Brown. :blush:

Last edited:
What a yawn fest:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Don't think I'm even going to watch QVC today. The weather is supposed to be nice so I'm going to wash everything in sight!!:happy:

How sad am I???

Don't think I'm even going to watch QVC today. The weather is supposed to be nice so I'm going to wash everything in sight!!:happy:

How sad am I???

No sadder than me Catkins, I'm marking Founders Day by defrosting my fridgefreezer :giggle:

I *might* have put a teensy free P&P piece of DMQ on chequehold though :mysmilie_845:

How sad am I???

SNAP ! All the bedding is coming off & in the machine.

Latest posts

Back