AY's Dress Sense - AGAIN!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last night it was a green jumper wool dress with bright purple opaque tights and black shiney mary jane shoes which looked like flats.

Never seen the tats top before, so she must have went out shopping.:doh:

Having just had my daily dose of Frasier, flicked to QVC, and for one (or 2) moments thought AY had been to the tattooist.

Ooooh, so not a good look.

Thought the exact same thing until I saw the blooming ridiculous cuffs! Whats going on with the top altogether - blue collar, strange tattoo style sleeves and frilly toilet roll holder covers for the cuffs! Arrrgghh! Fashion Police to the rescue!

I reckon she's doing it for a bet.

Either that or she honestly thinks dressing like a colourblind transvestite is THE way forward.... :thinking:

I reckon she doesn't give a flying fig about the way she looks on air or the carp she tries to sell us. She grabs the first thing to wear that she has begged or borrowed, just throws her jodphurs on the floor and hopes for the best. I honestly believe that Ali does this purely for the large amount of money it pays so that she can live the horsey life she loves a very long way away from QVC Towers.

Why on earth do QVC allow this woman into the building, never mind in front of the cameras as a 'beauty expert'? She dresses like a bag lady, and her make-up usually looks like she put it on with a broom. Add in the loud, scratchy voice...and her presence is a mystery.

Do you think she just goes round TK Maxx with her eyes shut?

The have some lovely stuff in there but also some "Emperors New Clothes" stuff too. Just coz it's expensive doesn't make it right!!!

The p...hole in the snow look with all that black eyeliner doesn't give much credibility to her beauty advice. Mind you she has probably got shares in headache tablet companies.

The eyes looked better this afternoon in the 4pm show. Not the Panda eyes look. But oh dear :doh: Black sack oops I mean dress with purple tights :headbang:

Please Qvc,can we have a new beauty expert-one that looks sounds and acts like a true professional,one who is up to date and really knows her stuff,or is this too much to ask?

she's the beauty equivalent of the slimming club woman on Little Britain, a total joke with her mangled vocabulary, constant invoking of the blessed Cheryl Cole and her own unique "style" of clothing and make up. I am sure I recall a time when she did give reasonable advice but she now seems a parody of a beauty expert.

I can just picture it. Ali checks the weather forecast before she leaves for London. Ah, it's going to be the hottest day of the year, that calls for my black dress with long sleeves and purple tights.

Gets to work and sees the Pro Strong woman wearing summer tunic and white crops. Probably thinks the PS woman is wearing a strange outfit for the weather!

AY has excelled herself this afternoon. That awful green, purple & mustard print dress with BLACK tights.

Do you thinks she does it deliberately to pee us all off :devil:

I had a look at the vid for the LE botanical essence, and yes, its an "interesting" choice of top....but is Ali Y not well? I haven't watched her on screen for ages, but I'm sure she looked slimmer, with brighter eyes, and skin last time I saw her. She doesn't look at all well to me.

Latest posts

Back