Lola Rose TSV - Ivory Stones

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
Everyone who has an ivory stone in their necklace, could I suggest that you check that the stone is not cracked where it has been drilled. I happened to check each stone in my aqua necklace and noticed that a couple of the ivory stones had what appeared to be a mark from the drilled hole up into the stone and on one in particular, the line/crack goes all the way around the stone. The other colours are fine with no cracks at all but the ivory ones seem to have a weakness. I thought at first that it was just part of the "dirty white" colouring that is part of the appeal of the stone, but when I ran my fingernail very gently over the surface, I could actually feel the flaw right the way around the stone.

Having just checked the matching bracelet I have found a couple of the ivory stones again with definite tangible cracks. I am not a gem/natural stone expert but I would doubt the stability of these stones over any period of time.

I'd be glad of any opinions or advice from our knowledgeable members. :wonder:

sometimes there are problems with stones and thier viability. there was a problem with eyestone one of my favourite stones and they stopped using them and use now i think its called madagascan eyestone that they use instead.

phone the head office and ask they are very good and i think they will be honest.

your jewellery is guaranteed for a year with qvc they are good at honouring this.

good luck.

I have a bracelet with ivory stones in and I've just checked and there ate no problems with ant of the stones. I've had for quite a while and worn it quite a bit.

But the ivory stones I have are absolutely clean, very dense in colour saturation and really quite white. There are no brown marks at all. The bracelet has chocolate and coffee stones as well.

Perhaps this batch is quite different.

Mam - make sure you check them all thoroughly.

If any of your stones have "A present from Blackpool" running through them then I'd ask for a returns label ASAP.

:wink:

Latest posts

Back