Deano

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mitziemog

Registered Shopper
I just have to say that Dean is a joy to watch on C&C,he is like a ray of sunshine!:happy:

I don't do any craft at all, but i love watching him. I've been off sick for a few days now and he has been a joy to watch! He's hilarious and there is no hard sell from him either

I'm a big fan of Deano too. I remember, not long after he started on the situps; he came on for his shift and instead of saying 'Starting off' He gave a big smile and said 'Farting off' He handled the faux pas with such aplomb that I have been a fan ever since.

I couldn't agree more, I am not a crafter, I can't even draw a house, but it is sooooo nice and refreshing to have Deano back. QVC please take note!!!

He has always been one of my favourites. :) He wasn't as good when on Bid TV or Price Drop TV, can't remember which one, might even have been both.

Same here I have really enjoyed watching the shows that he is on. Even the ones that don't interest me. He seems a lovely person and would be great to have as a friend or work with.

I like his scattiness, I find it endearing in a man.....plus he seems genuinely interested in whatever is being shown, instead of finding the floor crew, gallery, uncle Tom Cobley and all, more important than the guest presenter.... which is a bonus!

He is simply the best! He makes me smile no matter how I feel. He makes every show interesting even if it's not my thing I think he's loverly :eek: :mysmilie_378:

Dean does not take himself seriously, unlike the majority of presenters on the shopping channels. Neither does he put on airs or graces, he is just himself. Pity more presenters were not like him. Dawn Bibby could learn a lot from his style of presentation.

Just watched the youtube recording - thankyou for the link - what a laugh!

Deano is like a breath of fresh air to shopping tv. He and Barbara were like a double act.

Ooooo: Deano can give me a good brass rubbing effect any day of the week! :thinking:

Attention all Dean Wilson fans...

ATTENTION ALL DEAN FANS.... Not sure if you all have seen this but I stumbled on it a year or so ago now. I think he must have made this just before he started at Ideal World again.

Looks like a travel documentary called Aim for the Horizon and it can be bought HERE

Has anybody got it? The reviews look good.

ATTENTION ALL DEAN FANS.... Not sure if you all have seen this but I stumbled on it a year or so ago now. I think he must have made this just before he started at Ideal World again.

Looks like a travel documentary called Aim for the Horizon and it can be bought HERE

Has anybody got it? The reviews look good.

But aren't you Dean's mate who was involved on this project with him? And of course you've seen it. Cheap, insincere post to try and flog the DVD.

Latest posts

Back