What IW products will you be wearing for the royal wedding?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
It's got to be itsacrap trousers for me over the miracle corset. I can't get the hang of scarflace 'blouses' so I've fashioned me own out of 2 scarflaces, one either side either side as sort of hammocks.

I'm wearing Jerome Alexander makeup. The latest offering comes with a silver trowel with which to apply it and a gift voucher for reattachment of retina if you follow his tutorial.

I can't make up my mind about shoes... any suggestions?

I've contacted Steph to fashion me a fascinator on her cricut.

I'm sure to get a front row sear at the abbey.

Can I come with you, I am equally bedecked...

I am, as we speak, turning my Karcher into a Kate and Wills accessory to take with me to the Abbey - I've festooned it in red, white and blue and buffed it with Showroom Shine.

For myself, I have bought a lovely lovely velour kaftan from IW, and sewn on a beautiful image of the happy couple, it goes perfectly with the stretchy material - underneath I will be wearing my La-Dea Shapewear with the red white and blue sequinned weehole (for hygeine purposes).

Shoes wise I have turned my beloved FlySplots into the 'must have' accessory by adorning the anatomic antishock base of them with a rubberised pic of Her Maj and Philleeep.

*bows* :nod:

I shall be nekkid all except for a set of Woll pans about my ample personage :blush:

And as they launch into the final wedding hymn, which I am assured (by a close insider to the couple) is Fight the good Fight I shall provide percussive accompaniment aplenty! :grin:

Last edited:
I'm wondering if my invitation has got lost in the post.

Anyway, I'll be wearing this:

148637_DETAIL__MAS_20091013.jpg

I shall be wearing be wearing my Emelia slinky dress and matching jacket - if it's good enough for a cruise or the races then I think it will be perfect for Will's do. Underneath I will wear my La Dea body, Emelia camisole and 21st Century bustier - one can't be too careful and I suspect a Janet Jackson style 'wardrobe malfunction' might just be a no-no at a Royal Wedding.

My feet will be elegantly encased in my best FlyFlots (what else) with a couple of Moira C brooches attached to bling them up. A touch of Nyce Legs will make my pins look perfect.

Do you think I will pass muster? :blush:

I'm given to understand that, Mrs James has had her tutu dry cleaned and dyed red white and blue in anticipation of an invite

A little bird tells me that she's had dreadful problems in getting the end result just right because, unfortunately, rather than looking like our great Union Jack the colours have run and it's one messy splodge so it's back to the drawing board. I do know that she has been training her underarm hair to be in the best possible condition ready to plait up with the wonderful growth on her chin. In fact, she's trying different looks to incorporate the lovely bunches which she usually tucks into the top of her pop-sox but whichever style she chooses it will be set in place with Samy Amplifying Mousse and Skyscraper Volumizing Hairspray............:wink:

I know she won't mind me telling you as I know you can keep it to yourselves but..........she does have a direct hotline to Kate to advise our future queen on all aspects of fashion and style!

A little bird tells me that she's had dreadful problems in getting the end result just right because, unfortunately, rather than looking like our great Union Jack the colours have run and it's one messy splodge so it's back to the drawing board. I do know that she has been training her underarm hair to be in the best possible condition ready to plait up with the wonderful growth on her chin. In fact, she's trying different looks to incorporate the lovely bunches which she usually tucks into the top of her pop-sox but whichever style she chooses it will be set in place with Samy Amplifying Mousse and Skyscraper Volumizing Hairspray............:wink:

I know she won't mind me telling you as I know you can keep it to yourselves but..........she does have a direct hotline to Kate to advise our future queen on all aspects of fashion and style![/QUOTE]

Maybe, but it's the height of rudeness to outshine the bride surely?

As I understand it, Mrs James has been advising Camilla for many years. Maybe she gives discount for two? Kate and Milly?

I,ve heard that Mrs J will be hidden away in the coal 'ole at the abbey in case Camilla busts a gusset. She can leap into action then.

I'm planning this to get ready for the big day:

A NEW YOU

I owe it to Kath and Bill to become a "new woman" in time for their nuptials.

Hope it doesn't make my eyes water too much! :wonder:

i'll have you know, i've been asked to sing at the abbey ( :song: if you're happy and you know it clap your hands :song: ) and i've been terribly stressed synchronising my tutu with a suitable fascinator but i think i've hit the jackpot with this lil beauty;

4698-ful1.jpg

i'll have you know, i've been asked to sing at the abbey ( :song: if you're happy and you know it clap your hands :song: ) and i've been terribly stressed synchronising my tutu with a suitable fascinator but i think i've hit the jackpot with this lil beauty;

4698-ful1.jpg

Good to see you've gone back to your natural hair colour.

4698-ful1.jpg

Singing? You told me that you'd been asked to play the organ...........:cheeky:

Normally I would go for something in size XXXS and a size 2 for my tiny feet but this time I shall go for XXXL in some slinky attire and size 9 Pavers (YES, I know I will look ridiculous but I don't want to outshine the bride - this time!).

Normally in my ears I will wear some massive dangling B&W ensomble but, as I have to remain loyal to IW, to get the same effect, I shall instead get my ears reinforced and wear two hanging baskets - with red, white and blue flowers in them of course.:happy:

but i've only had minimal organ practise i'm afraid, Busy :blush:

*minimal being the operative word :wonder:

Well, I'm pretty experienced on the organ (being a woman of somewhat older years....:cheeky:) so I would be happy to take on that role. What a delightful pair we'd be - you with your angelic voice producing the most wonderful sound and me with my nifty fingers just gliding along as needed!! :happy:

Latest posts

Back