Whose voice don't you like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
who has a voice or way of speaking that you really can't listen to for any length of time?
mine are AY of course,Craig,Caroline from LE.and David Hawkins.
over to you.

Leigh or is it Lee from Bare escentials [miss shouty gob]
I love that David Hawkins. He makes me laugh!

Ali Young - that woman is human chalk on a blackboard!!

Claire Sutton when she gets all breathy and excited. Please go and do children's TV as you're wasted on QVC!!

For me it's AY, of course, gives me a headache just looking at her, Craig & Jill Franks. Just find her accent really grating.

I don't particularly have an issue with any of the presenters voices at all but the one I voice I find very strange is Kim - Kim & Co. I have Canadian relatives and a French Canadian friend but have never heard anyone talk like her.:talking::talking::talking::sun:

Craig, Dale and Simon Biagi

The woman from Prai (her talking about the martians in that US/UK/Oz accent combo really gets on my nerves)

Dawnie - she's got a "whiney" voice.

None of the presenters voices get on my wick but I have to say that the Kim & Co giggle is very unnerving or do I mean unhinged?? And it really bothers me when it's this disembodied giggle coming from god knows where when the camera is on her co-presenter or the models.

Gobby !! For the sound volume & that she is permanently in top gear. I can't listen to her any more. She makes my head reel as she seems to talk at top speed all the time.

JR for the condescending tone.

CH for the I'm holier than though attitude.

JF for the breathy noises she makes.

Claire Sutton sounds very fake and just plain silly
Kim Mendelson always sounds like she has really extreme jet lag

They all wear a bit thin towards the end of the hour.

Have never watched a single program with AY, hurts my ears!. Have to grit teeth if Claire Sutton presenting something I'm interested in :dull:

Hark, what is that terrible noise? is a banshee being ejected from the fiery pit? No it's Alison Young lauching a new skin care line.

Another vote for Kim Mendelson.
Claire Sutton..her silly voice is utterly false.
Keeley..very irritating voice and talks far too fast.
Basso..enough said.
Hissing Liz Earle.

Latest posts

Back