bid.tv broken on Freeview

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

martinjay

Registered Shopper
bid.tv is currently broken on Freeview:

bid.tv_broken.jpg

Last edited:
Usually fire alarm related interesting Price Drop and Speed Auction using their logo for breakdown but bid tv isnt and is using a black caption as above.

Bid now using their logo breakdown caption.

Last edited:
Usually fire alarm related interesting Price Drop and Speed Auction using their logo for breakdown but bid tv isnt and is using a black caption as above.

Bid now using their logo breakdown caption.

And there was me thinking they'd ran out of tat to sell. :happy:

According to their website the last auction was due to close at 14:11, so I'm guessing they went off-air sometime around then.

Let's hope they haven't gone up in flames.

I checked this morning and they are off on sky too. Wonder what'S happening?

There's something not right about this it seems very fake they black flashing screen the way one channel is on air the other isn't and there is just something not quite right a power cut wouldn't surely make your graphics go funny and James has just said "we been back for 20 minutes if we make 40 we should stay on air for at least an hour?"

There's something not right about this it seems very fake they black flashing screen the way one channel is on air the other isn't and there is just something not quite right a power cut wouldn't surely make your graphics go funny and James has just said "we been back for 20 minutes if we make 40 we should stay on air for at least an hour?"

The flashing of the screen was meant to be a joke.

Looks to me as though some of the equipment used by bid.tv has blown which has caused the loss of sound. They tried re-broadcasting one of their sister channels, but the re-broadcast also didn't have sound.

According to the BBC there was a power failure in London today, however it appears to have happened in the morning and affected central London.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12998564:

Up to 500 homes and businesses in central London's in Westminster have been affected by a power failure.

UK Power Networks, responsible for electricity in the area, said the power outage was caused by an underground fault at around 0900 BST.

At 1130 BST, it said that all power had been returned to customers.

Perhaps a cascade effect caused the problem to spread to parts of west London.

I don't think there's any conspiracy here.

Latest posts

Back