Shear Force

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharniedubs

Registered Shopper
Shear Force hair texturing string, has anyone used this. I bought some but the instructions are vague to non-existant.:emo:

Shear Force hair texturing string, has anyone used this. I bought some but the instructions are vague to non-existant.:emo:

Funnily enough I was reading about this product today. Found this: Shear Force Texture Defining String - 4 oz

Texture Defining String pulls through hair like taffy, twisting in texture, molding an exact look, allowing you to play any hair game you want. This fiber paste is ideal for shorter styles, working through layers to take the look to a new level. Includes Shear Force’s proprietary Maurla Oil for antioxidant protection and shine. PABA and paraben free. Color safe. Shear Force’s Texture Defining String is sexy enough to string along everyone it meets.
Benefits:

•Pulls hair like taffy, twisting in texture, molding an exact look
•Ideal for shorter styles and works well through layers
•Defines style help you create any hair look you want
•Includes Marula oil to add antioxidant protection and shine

How to Use:
Work through dry hair, using a little at a time and adding more as needed. Mold and twist for fun.

Reviews are mixed, you will just have to experiment I think, even reviews detailing texture of hair are mixed with fine hair getting as good a review as coarse hair and then equally poor reviews for all hair types. Just don't have anywhere special to go to while experimenting :blush:

hair raising

Thank you, I did do some googling and found a bag of mixed reviews. I am not sure if I rub it between my palms like you do wax. It looks like toothpaste and smells like bubblegum. You need the strength of samson to squeeze it out of the tube, and we know what happened to his hair.:mysmilie_853:

As you say experiment, it will always wash out.

I'd play around. If your hair is short just put some on your fingertips and allow warmth of your tips to soften it and then spike hair if that is your style. If you have longer hair then warm it in the palms and rub together hands then quickly run hands through hair and style with fingertips to define layers if you have them. Less to start off with is always better and then add more bit by bit if needed. This way you will have an idea for future applications how much you need for your particular style. If you find you don't get on with this stuff, I have seen the Samy range in Superdrug and he does a dry icing. This might be an easier product to deal with. This goes on dry hair as well.

Latest posts

Back