La Q shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I flipping wish that the presenters and the guests wouldn't refer to shoes like Skechers or Birkies "will go with eveything" or you can wear them out with a dress or great for work. Or for when you want something that little bit smarter Grrr.

Not on Planet Tink they won't. I couldn't possibly wear those Skechers Dance All Night trainers with a frock. I'd look flipping ridiculous. Comfortable they may be. Stylish on my feet they are not.

At least be honest. Skechers looks great with casual clothes, jeans or on some trendy kid. They've got that poor cherub on wear cream elaticated trainers and a tiana b frock. She's young slim and gorgeous and she looks ridiculous. I've got no hope!!

I am a child of the 80s. I was born with pointy feet and can still run in stilettos.

Well they clearly don't "go with everything" as JF is wearing her own shoes and not Skechers that she is presenting!!! :rolleyes:

Oho. Well said. If I wore some of these shoes the way they suggest I'd look like I'd been granted a day off from my care worker and been let loose on the 'dressing up box'.

I notice in this hour Jill 'love love loves' Skechers and 'lives in them' (like she does everything else) but isn't wearing any for presenting in.

Contrary to what they say I always reckon some shoes only go with certain things...you wouldn't go to a dinner dance in Birkis, yet Glen would have you believe you can :wink:

Last edited:
Wouldn't you Cavey :mysmilie_483:

You win, you've outed me finally. :nod: I would indeed wear my Birkis to an evening dinner. I'd team them with a nice Massacre print Michele Hopeless top and a lubbly little Kim n Co skirt in Maudlin' Mushroom. I shall wow the other guests with a Butler and Wilson 'Garotted Gerbil' brooch as jewellery.

:grin:

Contrary to what they say I always reckon some shoes only go with certain things...you wouldn't go to a dinner dance in Birkis, yet Glen would have you believe you can :wink:

I can barely walk in my Birkies!! Even after wearing them in for weeks they aren't comfortable and I should have sent the buggers back.

The only QVC shoes I own are the Rockport high heeled court shoes. They are blissfully comfortable but I've had Rockports before so I knew they would be.

I foolishly bought a pair of Skechers once, and the stupid things looked ridiculous on me unless I was wearing sports clothes. Which I only do once in a blue moon(never). And they rubbed up a blistery storm on my heels, so now they live, in shame, in the car as my "emergency" driving shoes, and they don't even do that very well 'cause the soles flare out at the edges and get stuck under the flippin' pedals. :headbang:

Latest posts

Back