Guest Presenters Who Know their Stuff

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodster

Registered Shopper
Have been watching on and off today and must say that Ralph from Honora Pearls is a great guest. He seems to know indepth about each item and isn't just parroting off a sales spiel. I am not a lover of pearls for myself, but think he is very watchable and knows his stuff.
I have also enjoyed the guest presenter for Skechers when I saw her a couple of times today

I like the guy who does the Jackie Kennedy Collection. The jewellery doesn't appeal to me personally, but he is so knowledgable and interesting that I could just sit and watch the whole hour.

The new Liz Earle presenter who is also their therapist,she seems very knowledgable and is easy to watch.

Have been watching on and off today and must say that Ralph from Honora Pearls is a great guest. He seems to know indepth about each item and isn't just parroting off a sales spiel. I am not a lover of pearls for myself, but think he is very watchable and knows his stuff.
I have also enjoyed the guest presenter for Skechers when I saw her a couple of times today

Ralph should know his stuff he owns the company.

But you are right some are just hopeless as if they had been grapped off the street as the walked past.

Keeley and Fiona from Elemis and Decleor really know their brand. The Alpha H lady owns the company and knows her stuff too.

Lulu:mysmilie_507: She really does hand mix the oils herself and has done for years. NOT!!!!!!

southwestern jewellery carolyn is lovely to watch and i do like the pieces she sells.
l'occitane alexis dont really find her sincere but she presents the brand well.
lola rose nicky love her shyness and her passion for her lovely jewellery.
liz earle threapist is brilliant.
mally is fab and really funny and knows her stuff.

I agree Fiona & Keeley fron Decleor & Andrew from Gatineau. And I just love Phil on the Jacqueline Kennedy hour. The girls from OPI & Nails Inc as well.

Kim Mendleson, she knows sooo much that we can't understand a ****** word she says cos she speaks so quickly.

Also, she is in the Guinness book of Records as the first human on the planet that no longer needs to breath to survive.

pity he's had so much surgery on the face that he looks like a lizard.

he also spends way too much time looking at the presenter's monitor as well - a personal bugbear of mine. the guest is supposed to be there to tell us about the product, not to keep an eye on which camera shot is coming up next and how the sales are going. several of the more "experienced" guests seems to have forgotten this. the guy from chateau d'argent is another one, he is oohing and aah-ing over the next item before the audience at home has even seen it. it gets right on my tits.

Latest posts

Back