Centigrade TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Why do QVC make a big deal of this being "water resistant" when, in my opinion, it would be far better to be "waterproof"? There is a huge difference and Glen, the so called 'fashion expert', should know that!

Why do QVC make a big deal of this being "water resistant" when, in my opinion, it would be far better to be "waterproof"? There is a huge difference and Glen, the so called 'fashion expert', should know that!

... And of course it's not an anorak! Yes it is! Mind you according to Glen you can walk the dog in it and climb mount Everest and avoid pesky April showers.

... And of course it's not an anorak! Yes it is! Mind you according to Glen you can walk the dog in it and climb mount Everest and avoid pesky April showers.

Well, I wouldn't want to walk the dog in it in April showers as I know I would be soaked through to the skin! It's a total waste of money for serious outdoor wear and I just wish they would stress the difference between water resistant and waterproof but then I guess Glen trying to look dapper in his 'smart' outfit and white pumps says it all I suppose......................:wink:

I'm sorry, I may be in a minority here, but the way Glenn C is dressing these days, is he having a mid-life crisis ??

He's looking 'vintage' with his choice of spectacles, a business like shirt tie and jacket for his torso, then it all goes horribly wrong - the male equivalent of preppy I suppose - jeans at half mast with WHITE plimsolls !!!! er how OLD is this man ??

It really is pitiful - a bit like when you see an ageing older man with long grey hair tied in a ponytail. Not a good look. Glenn may have snow on the roof but there's no need to have his shoes plastered in it !

I'm sorry, I may be in a minority here, but the way Glenn C is dressing these days, is he having a mid-life crisis ??

He's looking 'vintage' with his choice of spectacles, a business like shirt tie and jacket for his torso, then it all goes horribly wrong - the male equivalent of preppy I suppose - jeans at half mast with WHITE plimsolls !!!! er how OLD is this man ??

It really is pitiful - a bit like when you see an ageing older man with long grey hair tied in a ponytail. Not a good look. Glenn may have snow on the roof but there's no need to have his shoes plastered in it !

I know it's been said before but he really does have a striking resemblance to Howard Halifax.

howardbrown.jpg

He keeps harping on about fashion colours and dressing it up/dressing it down. How the hell can you dress a lightweight anorak UP? The colour is irrelevant. The only use for it would be when it's persisting it down and you have lots of errands to do and can't be bothered putting a brolly up and down.

Should we trust a "fashion expert" who wears a sports/suit jacket, shirt, tie, jeans and white trainers with NO socks!!

But then , maybe it's - can I bring myself to use the expression? OK here goes! - "on trend"

Yuk!!

What's happened to the prices of Centigrade? They've risen dramatically recently. There was a time when a jacket like the one below would have sold for under 50 quid and would have been washable. This is £140 with P&P and dry clean only!!!!

I saw Glen last night and told my hubbie to take a good look cos this was how NOT to dress!!

If he's so "on trend" how come we don't see the other stylists - Jason Gardiner, Mark Heyes etc - dressing like this?

Sorry, but he's a waste of time and money on these shows. I suppose the only thing he does is fill time!

My husband saw him on the repeat this morning & commented '' What on earth does he look like ?'' & then asked me if he batted for the other team :blush:

The Centigrade TSV is so overpriced it beggars belief - nearly £40 when you add on the P&P. It's a only a gagool for gawd sake.
I'm not ashamed to say that I bought a brilliant waterproof jacket from Primark a few years ago for £10 and it still looks great and gets worn most days and ............they were making a profit at that price!!!
The buyers keep bringing out the same old. DIRE in my opinion.

I saw Glen last night and told my hubbie to take a good look cos this was how NOT to dress!!

If he's so "on trend" how come we don't see the other stylists - Jason Gardiner, Mark Heyes etc - dressing like this?

Sorry, but he's a waste of time and money on these shows. I suppose the only thing he does is fill time!

Yes I agree, he's surplus to requirements. I've never heard him say anything that anyone with half a functioning brain wouldn't be able to work out for themselves.

Having dressed a little bizarrely last night, he's done it again today.

This evening he's in RED deck shoes (among other things!) - again no socks.

Latest posts

Back