CS again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
So called customer service really cannot walk and chew gum. I ordered the Gatineau defilift cream at £76, hadn’t run out of previous pot but who can resist 4 easy pays, certainly not me. Picked up parcel from post office this morning and thought hmm box looks a little bit narrow. Opened box and behold they have sent me an epilator. The invoice says £76 cream box says no.

Ring CS, sorry about that yadda yadda we will send you a pre-paid label. Can you send me the Gatineau item I ask. Sorry no says the reply not until we get back the other item. When will I get pre-paid label. Probably Monday comes the reply. Well knowing how QVC love to send everything second class, probably not. I hope for their sake the pre-paid label does come Monday or it is back on the phone. Why on earth can they not send me my item before they get the other one back, I have paid for it. Anyway before she had the chance to say “is there anything else I can help you with” I slammed phone down!

Moan over!

How totally ridiculous. Why on earth can't they just send another one out to you. Its their mistake !!

So comforting to hear that I am not the only one who lands up slamming the receiver down on them :sweat:

What a cheek! they expect you to parcel up and send back their mistake before they deign to send out what you have already paid for! That's the sort of CS that makes me decide to shop elsewhere. Shocking way to treat a customer!!!

That's why I like Amazon: any problems, print out your return label, send back, the other one is already on it's way out to you p&p free-sorted!

That's why I like Amazon: any problems, print out your return label, send back, the other one is already on it's way out to you p&p free-sorted!

Wow - That is such an excellent idea - QVC should adopt that.

Sad fact of the times though that the correct (and paid for) order can't be released until their mistake is returned to them which as we know might take a little while.

When will I get pre-paid label. Probably Monday comes the reply. Well knowing how QVC love to send everything second class, probably not. I hope for their sake the pre-paid label does come Monday or it is back on the phone.

Fingers crossed, fredab; I waited 10 days for my label and had to chase for another!

So called customer service really cannot walk and chew gum. I ordered the Gatineau defilift cream at £76, hadn’t run out of previous pot but who can resist 4 easy pays, certainly not me. Picked up parcel from post office this morning and thought hmm box looks a little bit narrow. Opened box and behold they have sent me an epilator. The invoice says £76 cream box says no.

Ring CS, sorry about that yadda yadda we will send you a pre-paid label. Can you send me the Gatineau item I ask. Sorry no says the reply not until we get back the other item. When will I get pre-paid label. Probably Monday comes the reply. Well knowing how QVC love to send everything second class, probably not. I hope for their sake the pre-paid label does come Monday or it is back on the phone. Why on earth can they not send me my item before they get the other one back, I have paid for it. Anyway before she had the chance to say “is there anything else I can help you with” I slammed phone down!

Moan over!

Good luck if that arrives on Monday I'll eat my hat, you'll be lucky if it arrives Monday 18th, I don't know where they have to go to get their returns labels but I've never had one in less than a week.:headbang:

QVC really need to sort out the way they rectify their mistakes. I find it infuriating how long it takes to either get my money back or get a replacement when things have gone wrong.

Same thing happened to me with a Gatineau item except it wasn't on easy pay. I paid £50 for a box of L'Occitane soap. I was so angry I asked for a refund but it took almost a month to refund - for their mistake! After several phone calls to absolutely useless CS staff, I emailed the CEO's office and had a refund within the day.

CS Part 2

Arrived home Tuesday from work no envelope from Q containing pre-paid label. Rang them and she said it had been sent on Friday second class. She has put another one in the post, also second class I would imagine. ANyway after much discussion about the fact it was their fault which the CS lady admitted I am told my original Gatineau item will now be despatched. As I pointed out by sending a pre-paid label second class it will take at least 4 days, to reach me. The pre-paid label is also second class, so by the time the wrong item gets back to them and I get my original item the second easy pay will be coming out of my account for something I haven't ruddy well had. They probably think I am not going to send the epilator back - wrong, tried one of those years ago and it hurt like hell!

Latest posts

Back