Alpha-H glycolics...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
Anyone know which is the strongest? I know they have Liquid Gold, White Gold and Liquid Harmony but not sure which is the best one for fading sun damage/freckles? I've just started using Liquid Gold in the try-me kit they had on recently. After two uses on damp cotton I switched to using it neat as I was getting no tingle whatsoever and felt cheated haha! I got a slight tingle with using it neat but I reckon my skin might be able for something stronger. I previously used a lotion with 10% glycolic and got a bit of a tingle...I only stopped using it as I didn't like the lotion formula.

Any suggestions? I'm impatient for results!!

Tx

Not sure what glycolic is but I know that amonium thyoglycolate is a derivative of thyoglycolic acid which is perm lotion. It can be used to straighten/smooth as well as curl. It also forms the basis for depilatory creams which melt hair in order to remove it, it has the same result on skin if left in contact for too long. Do you still fancy using it?
Best wishes from Springflower.

I used the liqiud gold for the 3rd time last night. The first twice i used it felt nothing, but last night i felt like my face was burning. Have no idea what thats all about. (I also like to FEEL a product doing something) xx

The one I use is the liquid gold and understand it's the strongest. I find you get a bit of a tingling with it but my skin looks better for using it every other day. I did have a break for a while but got some again recently and noticed the difference.

The colour of it seems to have changed; before it was a dark colour, now seems to be clear. I also understand the ingredient is a very mild version of what they use for chemical peels.

Latest posts

Back