Did anyone see Ali Keenan during the 3pm hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Just to say in case anyone missed it, she popped on air with Debbie Greenwood during the 3pm Susan Graver hour to say hello.

Considering the fact she's so poorly and going through a gruelling time, she looked beautiful - and although she justifiably seemed a little subdued in spirits still had a smile and a funny quip for everyone. Was truly lovely to see her on air again. :sun:

Get well soon, Ali.

Oh I wish I had seen her. She's remarkable considering what she is going through. Keeping everyone updated with her blogs. She's one brave , lovely lady .:flower::flower::flower: She has been on my mind a lot lately.

Anyone who wants to see the short clip of Alison on air, go to today's product videos of the 3pm hour and it's about 1min 20secs into the clip.

She looked lovely, as always. Debbie seemed taken aback and made some quip about Ali's hair.

Sadly there isn't any video any more.

Yes there is. You need to look at "Items from last 24 hours",see videos of today's products, then go into the 3pm hour, scroll to the bottom, choose 148771, and bingo!

Last edited:
I've just looked at the video - went on to it via the Today's product videos on the homepage and finding the 3pm hour. Lovely to see Ali, albeit briefly, and it will have taken a lot of guts to pop on TV like that. I found it hard enough to pop in to work when I was off on chemo - it was a bit overwhelming but you do appreciate evryone's kindness.

Keep on going Ali. It's a long hard slog but you get there !!

Yes there is. You need to look at "Items from last 24 hours",see videos of today's products, then go into the 3pm hour, scroll to the bottom, choose 148771, and bingo!

Thanks for that, I wasn't very clear with my post and you put it much clearer than I did!

Typical of QVC not a mention of what poor Ali is going through .

I thought Debbie didnt handle the situation at all well making quips about wanting hair like AKs but not a mention of why she was sporting that wig or why she hadnt been on air!

Makes my piss steam!

Perhaps Ali has asked them not to make a fuss on air? We don't know, really, and the fact that she came on air briefly suggests to me that they want to handle it in whatever way suits Ali. QVC, whatever we think sometimes, does come across to me as a genuinely great place to work and a family type environment. I would imagine that they are extremely supportive in situations such as this and allow presenters the space to handle things as they wish.
I thought she was subdued, but very brave to go on air when she was probably still feeling vulnerable. My heart goes out to her and anyone else suffering from this or any other cancer x

Just watched the clip and those few emotional seconds said more than any words could convey about Ali's situation. I wish her all the best, as I do for everyone suffering from this vile disease.

Thought she looked amazing and that wig, if it was a wig, was fabulous! Very natural looking.
Speedy recovery Alison.

Just watched it and I have to say I was quite touched by that little clip. Ali looked a bit pale but her sense of humour shone through what must have been very a emotional visit for her.

Last edited:
I think it was possibly a difficult encounter for Debbie as well as an emotional moment for Ali. I too feel that QVC is a place where the people who work together generally support one another and despite the more openess about diseases such as cancer it is still hard to know what to say to someone you work with going through it and it must be even harder when your not expecting it and your on live tv. I got the impression that Ali had popped in to work for some reason and that it was her wish to go on with Debbie I think the peck on the cheek spoke volumes. Loved the one liner about Debbie 'borrowing'her hair. Ali looked tired but well fingers crossed that she comes through this

Latest posts

Back