Juniper Hill presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
It's driving me mad-where do I know her from? Claire keeps on calling her Lesley but I don't know her surname. She's very pleasant-but where do I know her from, lol?

It's driving me mad-where do I know her from? Claire keeps on calling her Lesley but I don't know her surname. She's very pleasant-but where do I know her from, lol?

Lesley Ebbets, used to do fashion for the Daily Mirror, and stuff like This Morning and GMTV. Think she was also Richard Whitleys wife/partner a long while back....

OOH yes!!!! Now I remember! I seem to remember her being around back in the 'clothes show' days? Thank you madaunty! I'm not interested in what she's flogging (I've got candles galore here) but I do find her watchable.

she also guested for the beth terrell brand when they were flogging off surplus stock after they had given beth the heave ho

she was dropping lots of hints about this company making candles for a very high end brand "that very well known lady!. the implication was jo malone.
has anyone tried these juniper candles? they were certainly more visually appealing than yankee but whats the pong like?

she was dropping lots of hints about this company making candles for a very high end brand "that very well known lady!. the implication was jo malone.
has anyone tried these juniper candles? they were certainly more visually appealing than yankee but whats the pong like?

I think these candles look very attractive (quite classy in my opinion) but all the posters on the FB page don't seem to like the look of them. They do seem very expensive though so I haven't tried them. I had a look on their own website and some of the items seemed better value there when you looked at the burning time but I suppose it depends how strong the fragrance is.

The pong is lovely! I have Himalaya in the room spray, pot pourri and candle, it smells a bit like Elizabeth Arden green tea EDP. As they're natural wax candles, they don't seem to smoke like the Yankee ones do, they last for ages and the scent is scrummy. I also have the rose and cedarwood candles. Very nice.

Latest posts

Back