Liz Earle TSV - 07/05/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 7th of May.

Ooh thanks for that info. Caught me unaware though I thought the next TSV (I'm sure Liz said) was in July.

Just noticed this on the LE website.

Summer is on the horizon, so make sure your skin looks beautiful all season long by tuning into QVC on Saturday 7th May for seven of our beauty must-haves, specially selected by Jo Givens our Treatments Expert.

So it's looks like a treatments tsv.... Will buy but won't be happy if Brightening Treatment is in there as it's the only LE product that doesn't agree with my skin.. Please post pics soon if you can Sazza..... xx

A lot of people are posting on the LE FB page about the upcoming TSV , What gets me is the response we (the posters on the page) get as it's always this response " Hi everyone, we just wanted to say that we’ll update all our Facebook fans with news of our next TSV a little closer to the time! Keep your eyes peeled on our page for more news. Best wishes."

Why be so cagey when it's been advertised on their own website about the upcoming TSV , I'm telling people who ask about the contents that it looks like a treatments TSV and to hell with it.

Don't think i'll post the pics up on the page as when I posted the contents of the last TSV on the LE FB page for people to see they were pretty darn quick to remove my post the spoilsports... Rant over....

I have a friend who has just started using LE. I was hoping the TSV would be the usual skincare as she thinks the prices are too high and this way she sould stock up cheaper. Anyone know what treatments will be included? Thanks :happy:

I'm so over LE.TBH,my eldest teenage son does still use her basic range - so if I saw a really good basic range TSV,I'd go for it - but due to all her piddly sizes,I'm more than happy to buy direct or from john lewis.

Thanks for this, though I already stocked up as atm on their main site, it's free P&P until 1st May I think it is, when you buy 3 of their haircare products - stocked up for a fair few months now :sun::blush:

Think this might be the TSV - 224096

100ml - Cleanse & Polish (pump)
50ml - Instant Boost Skin Tonic
50ml - Gentle Face Exfoliator (tube)
15ml - Brightening Treatment Mask
150ml - Eyebright
50ml - Superskin Moisturiser
10ml - Superskin Concentrate
2 - Muslin Cloths
1 - Headband

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/96/224096.001

Just had a quick look on the LE website, the cost is £98.80 - wonder what the TSV price will be !?

Hmm a bit underwhelmed if I'm honest as imo Superskin is a bit too harsh for 30something skin like mine. You'll probably pay for C&P , IBST & Superskin so we are talking £51.30. Thank god imo that Brightening treatment mask is a small size as I can sell it..

Have just phoned CS and it is £54.00 plus £4.95 p&p.
So it could be £45.00 minimum???

Have just phoned CS and it is £54.00 plus £4.95 p&p.
So it could be £45.00 minimum???

Thank you Twinkle for that info. I'm thinking that it could be around the £45 mark too.

Just deciding whether to give the Superskin Moisturiser to a family member or whether to ask LE CS if I could send the SSM back to them and swap it for 2 pots of Skin Repair as in the last TSV I had a nasty breakout with the Brightening Treatment and they gave me their CS number to call to arrange a replacement product.

What I do know is that I will be selling a 50ml tube of Brightening Treatment (Unopened & Unused) on The Drop in the next few weeks. Details soon.

Decided to give the moisturiser to Gary (my other half) as he has dry skin so hopefully SSM be okay for him. Apart from the trial size of brightening treatment everything else in the kit I will use.

Mmm might go for this, I need another C&P and I'm tempted by the large eyebright as my hayfever will be kicking in soon and its a nice soother at night although you cannae beat a couple of cold teabags for relief!

Latest posts

Back