Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Charlie Bears Collectable Parker 17" Plush Bear
One Time Only Price £31.82
QVC Price £36.75
Item Number 759887
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.759887

Thanks Sazza but this is still a rip off at OTO price! RRP for this bear is £34.99. The OTO plus postage is £36.77. Corfe Bears and other stockists do free p&p and Corfe do an instant 5% discount for your second and subsequent purchases. Once again they are cashing in on getting CBs first. It really annoys me that they'll be making out that you are getting a mega bargain when once again you aren't. They used to do some good prices on CBs but since Autumn's collection they are pretty much all more expensive than the RRP before the postage is even added!

Thanks Sazza but this is still a rip off at OTO price! RRP for this bear is £34.99. The OTO plus postage is £36.77. Corfe Bears and other stockists do free p&p and Corfe do an instant 5% discount for your second and subsequent purchases. Once again they are cashing in on getting CBs first. It really annoys me that they'll be making out that you are getting a mega bargain when once again you aren't. They used to do some good prices on CBs but since Autumn's collection they are pretty much all more expensive than the RRP before the postage is even added!

yeah but not everyone has bought from that Corfe site so if this was there first bear then it wouldnt get that 5% discount,

so for me the best best is the one from QVC with the 5% cashback via quidco for me as i havnt bought from that Corfe site before so wouldnt get that 5% discount like

The lower price tinaborder gave is without the 5% discount. So from other stockists Parker would cost a total of £34.99 (£33.24 if you use Corfe and have ordered from them before) and from QVC would cost, in total £36.77 (£34.93 if you use Quidco).

I do think QVC are charging higher prices now because they have the stock and many other stockists are waiting. The thing is people will pay the higher price (especially when it's only £2 odd different) to get the bear they want now. I certainly have done.

I do remember though not that long ago that QVC prices for Charlie Bears were essentially RRP minus P&P.

Latest posts

Back