Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
I really have seen it all now!!!!!

Kipling Royal Wedding Monkey
QVC Price£14.40 Item Number153459 Availability In stock UK P&P£2.95

153459.jpg

It's enough to put you off the brand of Kipling altogether!!! :down:

Yuck. How naff. I can't imagine who this is aimed at. I suppose I should thank you for sharing with us Perdita! :wonder:

Be afraid be very afraid.:devil:

The upcoming QVC US TSV later this month for Smashbox is the Royal collection!!!!!!

I have a strange idea though we don't have a Smashbox TSV until May we will get a version of this one. We never get the whole collection in the UK.

I must be alone here, but hey, I think they're fun! And if you collect the Kipling monkeys then a great addition to your collection. Most retail companies are trying to cash in on the royal wedding in some way, shape or form...good luck to 'em tbh! It'll all be over in a couple of weeks!

OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif

The fact that there's a wedding to celebrate is never an excuse for tackiness! They are awful.:down:

I must be alone here, but hey, I think they're fun! And if you collect the Kipling monkeys then a great addition to your collection. Most retail companies are trying to cash in on the royal wedding in some way, shape or form...good luck to 'em tbh! It'll all be over in a couple of weeks!

What, the tacky souvenirs or the marriage itself?! Heh heh. You never know with the RF's track record!

Horrid....possibly one of the worst choices the buyers have ever made...
wat makes it worse are the 2 colours.......
:mysmilie_460::mysmilie_460:(sorreee, one gross for each monkey!)

You're not alone - these are fab and I'm going to get one for my mum for Easter (she can't eat choccies so I always get her something fun instead).

Just because something is tacky doesn't make it bad - sense of humour anyone?

Oh GOOD GRIEF !!!

But then as someone said they will be a collectors item & likely be worth a bob or two in years to come.

Latest posts

Back