OPI Question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
I really can't bring myself to watch any part of beauty day (hours and hours of Gobby screeching total gobshite!!
mysmilie_58.gif
) but I saw the rolling banner on Q's homepage and fell in love with the PINK polish in this pic so can anyone tell me what the colour is please?? MTIA
mysmilie_55.gif

OPI.jpg

I really can't bring myself to watch any part of beauty day (hours and hours of Gobby screeching total gobshite!!
mysmilie_58.gif
) but I saw the rolling banner on Q's homepage and fell in love with the PINK polish in this pic so can anyone tell me what the colour is please?? MTIA
mysmilie_55.gif

OPI.jpg

Pink? :sun:

Thanks Cavey, both of the light pinks are likely contenders although does the one in the banner looks more shimmery?? :wonder: Now I've seen this I want Dim Sum for me toes......:happy: Slopes orff to ebay. :blush:

Oh and thanks for that useless input Burlz :sun:

I've asked my mate who used to work for Opi. She's still very friendly with the peeps at OPI.

I couldn't find it on QVC but the OPI site is pretty good, Sue

http://www.opi.com/

If you click on 'Try On This Color' and then on 'Pinks' you might be able to find the one you want .... kept me amused for ages. :giggle:

Her guess is Panda-monium pink. The UK OPI site is www.lenawhite.co.uk and her suggestion is on there. It could be a collection though as there's another photo that shoes the bottom half of that picture. That's shows the four polishes are two pink, a red and an orange.

Hope that helps.

If you click on 'Try On This Color' and then on 'Pinks' you might be able to find the one you want .... kept me amused for ages. :giggle:

Ooh me too!!:happy::happy:

More 'pinks' than you could shake a stick at there PPC!!

I couldn't find it on QVC but the OPI site is pretty good, Sue

http://www.opi.com/

Ooh me too!!:happy::happy:

More 'pinks' than you could shake a stick at there PPC!!
I know!! I wasted a good hour on there earlier too :dull: and STILL didn't find the exact match. :mysmilie_15:

Her guess is Panda-monium pink. The UK OPI site is www.lenawhite.co.uk and her suggestion is on there. It could be a collection though as there's another photo that shoes the bottom half of that picture. That's shows the four polishes are two pink, a red and an orange.

Hope that helps.
Yes thanks Tinkerbelle it looks very much like that could be that one. And Pink of Hearts looks lovely as well. I also like the look of about half a dozen others....:doh:

I love OPI and my friend always gives me OPI for surprise pressies and thank yous. But the best thing she gives me are the colour charts. I si there mulling over them for ages. Bliss!!

I love all the names. Am wearing A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find on my toes. My all time favourite has to be Dulce de Leche and my favourite pink is Not So Bora-Boring.

Latest posts

Back