Is Clare auditioning for Joseph

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Now I like Clare. And she usually dresses quite nice. But that dress she is wearing today is just God awful:doh:

Bobbi Brown make up looks much better on her than her usual I must say, very clean looking and fresh, really suits her - and a lot less shiny!!

Now I like Clare. And she usually dresses quite nice. But that dress she is wearing today is just God awful:doh:

There must be something wrong with me. That is the first dress she has worn where I wanted to phone up and ask where she got it from... I thought it was beautiful.

There must be something wrong with me. That is the first dress she has worn where I wanted to phone up and ask where she got it from... I thought it was beautiful.

(mum writes)

I agree, I loved it too. I used to have something similar to this back in the '70s. I thought she looked pretty. I don't like the makeup though - I think it makes her look pasty and ill, especially on the eyes.

I liked the top half of the dress. Would make a nice top with plain bottom but as a maxi dress - yuk. Must say that Catherine looks nice today and her dress is nice, wonder what brand it is.

I think it's lovely, I wouldn't wear it as it's way out of my comfort zone but I do love it.

I think both Clare and Catherine look great today and their dresses really suit them. They both always seem to have made an effort and given thought to their appearance as presenters on a shopping channel.

I thought Claire's dress was lovely but her hair is a disaster and very unflattering in style and colour.

Bobbi Brown make up looks much better on her than her usual I must say, very clean looking and fresh, really suits her - and a lot less shiny!!

I thought exactly the same thing! Claire looks nice normally, but she looked younger and much more current once she'd been "Bobbi-ed".

She was quite kickass in the BB hour. :up: :sun: I thought "You go girl!" :nod:

I liked Clare's makeup, made her look younger and not so Barbie doll-ish. Liked the dress too, nice for a posh holiday.

A cast-off from that very (in)famous bedouin Colonel Gaddafi ?

No, I had more in mind the type from an Arabian Nights type film...looks like a toilet tent and you walk in and it's like the Tardis, dozens of girls floating about in those harem pants, curled toe slippers and yashmaks, guarded by eunuchs, with the Emir sitting on a fat cushion having grapes peeled by a bevy of beauties...magic carpet on stand-by, genie waiting to pop out of bottle...yeh..!

Latest posts

Back