Keeley has just suggested...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
That we use Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Math to 'embalm ourselves...' :grin:

That's lovely - I wonder if that's why they're doing the half litre bottle at a special price :talking:

Bless you Keeley :nod:

I think it's on special price because no one was interested, especially if it's just to look good in the bathroom :D You can still find it cheaper elsewhere too.

And the pro-radiance cleanser. Loads of it on ebay at almost half the QVC price. Yet another example of the QVC buying power :p

Claire Sutton suggested in the 9am show that we multi-buy, stockpile or give some away, due to the fantastic price.

Am I living on another planet ? Does everyone else spend money in this way ?

That we use Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Math to 'embalm ourselves...' :grin:

That's lovely - I wonder if that's why they're doing the half litre bottle at a special price :talking:

Bless you Keeley :nod:

:happy: What do you reckon she meant to say?

Claire Sutton suggested in the 9am show that we multi-buy, stockpile or give some away, due to the fantastic price.

Am I living on another planet ? Does everyone else spend money in this way ?

Well I have these in all my bathrooms in both of my houses. They also make great presents for teachers, baysitters, binmen, the paper boy etc. etc.

I think they just want us to think that people do spend so much on pressies so we will do the same.

So much for the 'Special Price' of £28.00 plus 5.50 P&P, total £33.50

On the Elemis website it's £29.00 plus £3.50 P&P, total £32.50!!!! :wonder:

http://www.timetospa.co.uk/bath-and...n-Nourishing-Milk-Bath/?purchased=00463#00463

Been that price for weeks on Elemis Website. Was overjoyed to see an Elemis store in Bangkok as you cant get decent skincare here, mostly designed for Asian skin . I priced it and it was £100. needless to say hubby didnt get it for the bath.

Latest posts

Back