Grr. Jill. STOP IT.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Right. I decided I was going to have a bit of down time today and catch as much of Beauty Day as possible, just because I needed something non-taxing on my frazzled head.

I've ended up almost hurling a blunt instrument (I love love love blunt instruments, they're amayyzing) at the TV on more than one occasion (TV is amayyzing I can't live without it...)

During the Perricone hour Jill obviously love love loved everything and 'cannot live without' the Perricone Cleanser. She said Perricone was her main skincare but that she still used Cleanse and Polish and Hydra Floral too :wonder: . She slotted the Perricone products into her other routine, which must mean that she spends at least 23 hours a day on skincare if she incorporated all the steps Dr Nickolarse stipulates alongside all her Decleor and Liz Earle stuff (not to forget the Elemis Mitts which she cannot live without and loveloveloves and are amayyzing).

She then went on to say on air she used the Perricone No Foundation Foundation (which, she love love loves and is amayyyzing). But also the Mally Foundation too (she cannot live without Mally's lipglosses, they are amaazyyyyyyziiiinnng).

During the SBC hour, she tripped herself up by saying she hadn't tried the Superfruits Handwash at all, then in the next sentence said she had it in her dressing room and 'love love loves' the fragrance of it. Closing out the hour she said she would be up next with Bobbi Brown - her favourite make up range, which she was wearing today and in fact wears everytime she is on air...

She's still on now - and 'cannot live without Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge...the only blusher she wears...'

Make your mind up, love.

I'm off for a hot cup of tea and a bakewell segment. Yes, a hot cup of tea and a bakewell segment, Connie. (I love love love tea and bakewell segments, they're amayyyzing)

OK am done ranting. Sorry. :blush:

I feel another complaint by one of the QVC Angels going in sometime soon about JF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, cheers Sazza! :handshake: I honestly did think it was just me. Her incessant bleating about loving every product is becoming very wearisome - I was looking forward to this hour as I like watching Paul and hearing his hints and tips.

OH - another trip up, she love love loves Bobbi Brown's High Gloss Lip gloss, best gloss ever, amayyyzing etc etc etc, totally obviously forgot about love love loving and only using Mally lipgloss...Grrr...

Oh, cheers Sazza! :handshake: I honestly did think it was just me. Her incessant bleating about loving every product is becoming very wearisome - I was looking forward to this hour as I like watching Paul and hearing his hints and tips.

OH - another trip up, she love love loves Bobbi Brown's High Gloss Lip gloss, best gloss ever, amayyyzing etc etc etc, totally obviously forgot about love love loving and only using Mally lipgloss...Grrr...

Me too, Paul is fab!!!

So pleased he corrected her going on about the peony & python palette being exclusive to QVC, it is not!!!

Now she really, really loves the amaaaaayzing corals palette :headbang:

Thing is, if she really does use all the stuff, how come she doesn't look better than she does??

Yep, am glad he corrected the mistake too. He is great to watch, really good at subtle make up, the models never look tarty or overdone.

Also, blinding comment just there from her about the presenters loving doing Bobbi Brown hours as 'you never have to rush to the loo to scrub it all off after...' speaks volumes about the other ranges she 'loveloveloves' and sells to us :grin:

Me too, Paul is fab!!!

So pleased he corrected her going on about the peony & python palette being exclusive to QVC, it is not!!!

It most defiantly isn't-I have been using it for a few months having bought it directly from the Bobbi Brown website and it's gorgeous. I'm very tempted by the corals palette but trying to resist

Yep, am glad he corrected the mistake too. He is great to watch, really good at subtle make up, the models never look tarty or overdone.

Also, blinding comment just there from her about the presenters loving doing Bobbi Brown hours as 'you never have to rush to the loo to scrub it all off after...' speaks volumes about the other ranges she 'loveloveloves' and sells to us :grin:

Paul is lovely, so good at what he does, what you see on TV is just how he is in real life.

As for JF, the double kissing of every guest is getting very tedious!!!!

totally agree with you all, wanted to hear Pauls tips and got soooo fed up with that irritating woman

Also, suggesting we buy Perricone as gifts for people too...

I ASK you. In the name of sanity - £199 for a 59ml jar of face cream and we buy it as a gift? :thinking:

that Paul said he's sold 8 of one product to a bride to go in her "bridesmaid favours" bags. this thing was £42.00 so the bride in question spend *tots up on fingers* £336 on them plus whatever else went in the bags.

to quote JF herself.....like HELLO?!?!?!?!?

what is all this "favours" crap anyway? party favours, bridesmaid favours, wedding favours, baby favours. in my day :sun: you used to get a piece of the wedding cake as your "favour", if you were lucky it was in a little box but more likely it was wrapped up in a paper napkin and you ate it in the taxi home because the buffet had been a bit rubbish (leaving the marzipan which went out of the taxi window, obviously)

all this gifting at every opportunity is totally bonkers.

that Paul said he's sold 8 of one product to a bride to go in her "bridesmaid favours" bags. this thing was £42.00 so the bride in question spend *tots up on fingers* £336 on them plus whatever else went in the bags.

what is all this "favours" crap anyway? party favours, bridesmaid favours, wedding favours, baby favours. in my day :sun: you used to get a piece of the wedding cake as your "favour", if you were lucky it was in a little box but more likely it was wrapped up in a paper napkin and you ate it in the taxi home because the buffet had been a bit rubbish (leaving the marzipan which went out of the taxi window, obviously)

completely utterly and totally agree ( apart from the marzipan, I like that!)

LOL Ooh were you at my wedding Burlz!!?? :mysmilie_483:Sounds just like my reception held in the local Scout Hall over the road in Fulham!! My guests definately got the napkin and not the box...:devil:

How's about we print off all these comments and send them to Ms JF at Q Towers ?

Why do WE see all these blindingly obvious ridiculous claims she makes, and those in charge cant ?

Perhaps seeing all these comments in black and white, just might make her think again when she starts spouting all the love love loves, amaaaayzing and cant live without chatter.

How's about we print off all these comments and send them to Ms JF at Q Towers ?

Why do WE see all these blindingly obvious ridiculous claims she makes, and those in charge cant ?

Perhaps seeing all these comments in black and white, just might make her think again when she starts spouting all the love love loves, amaaaayzing and cant live without chatter.

It happened a couple of months back Brissles , I posted this thread about how a person on the QVC Facebook page complained to the powers-that-be about her saying one thing then saying another thing a few days later. http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26851

it sure is, but the whole point is to make us mere mortals feel that that's what we should be doing and unfortunately there are people who will be taken in by it and try to buy into this "desirable lifestyle" and then end up in the cart financially.....

Latest posts

Back