Customers in adverts ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
These customers who appear in the QVC links / adverts who bang on that QVC is the best thing invented since sliced bread etc. Do you think these are genuine customers or actors ?

They have never asked me :giggle::giggle::giggle:

They have not asked me either and I don't think they would!! It would not surprise me if they were actors because no company is that brilliant despite what they like us to believe!!

Well I have recently recieved an invitation to the "Theatre of Gems" event ..... only waited 10 years!! The letter says "There may be a QVC camera crew and/or photographer present at the event and as a result , you may get the chance to star in one of our on-air promos!"

Now if only I had invested in some QVC clothing I would be able to dress head to toe in polyester in order to enhance my chances - in a dress it up manner (thanks Glen), of course, with my little pumps.

Obviously I will Ojon my hair, supermodel my nails and mally my face but should I go Honora or Lola Rose??????? Any ideas ......:giggle:

In one of them it is a blonde lady called Beverely she is a personal friend of Glynn i remember ages ago qvc did a program where a "lucky" customer won a day at qvc towers to be styled by Glynn and make up and hair by Ali Y. ...this was the a fore mentioned Beverely! I was so annoyed that i rang qvc to complain and said they were misleading jo public etc and guess what they didnt give a stuff...Ali kept banging on about Beverely owning her own hair salon (prestigues of course) when in fact beverey is a schools dinner lady and part time mobile hairdresser!

Yes Looby, I remember this! She is also in the promo ad for the QVC website saying how brilliant it is and CS are fab etc. I remember her in a promo for a silver event once - think that was when she had the makeover.

I reckon the chances of the folks in the QVC ads being genuine customers are rarer than rocking horse s***

Latest posts

Back