Joan Rivers does it again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
Love watching JR when she's on because you never know quite what she'll say next!

I happened to be watching the presentation of the TSV at 4.15 this afternoon when she was on with Debbie Greenwood and choked on my coffee when I heard her comments during the VT clip of her product. I've just checked and it's still available to view now if you go to the videos of today's products and click on the 4pm hour. It's about 10.25 into the video for the TSV! Debbie had to do some fast talking to get them out of it! :sun:

Then again, on the same piece of video, just before the 12 minute mark, she made a comment that almost made Sharon (who was in shot at the time) lose her composure!

Great value is Miss Rivers!!!

Love watching JR when she's on because you never know quite what she'll say next!

I happened to be watching the presentation of the TSV at 4.15 this afternoon when she was on with Debbie Greenwood and choked on my coffee when I heard her comments during the VT clip of her product. I've just checked and it's still available to view now if you go to the videos of today's products and click on the 4pm hour. It's about 10.25 into the video for the TSV! Debbie had to do some fast talking to get them out of it! :sun:

Then again, on the same piece of video, just before the 12 minute mark, she made a comment that almost made Sharon (who was in shot at the time) lose her composure!

I couldn't agree more. She livens up the shows & makes them real, not sell sell sell.
LOVE HER!

Thank you, so funny!!! :giggle:

Hilarious. I bet the presenters secretly enjoy having her on because it makes the shows more interesting.

she is fab... but where do i see this?

On the left of the QVC homepage, Burlz, there's a section of today's product videos. Once you click on this you'll be taken to a page with a list of today's shows. In the top right is a drop down list of the shows. Select the 4pm hour, click on the top item in the list (the TSV) and follow my earlier post to find to bit that made me giggle!

Its gone now. No video at all. I saw it yesterday & had a good giggle at it. Good for Joan, she certainly livens things up a bit.

Commenting on the VT of ladies over-acting how to wear the specs, she says of one lady who sits on them, she thought she'd sat on her vibrator. :happy: Later she runs thru the decades: in your 50s your eyesight goes, 60s your memory goes, 70s you start farting but you don't lose your sense of smell til your 80s. :blush:

Love Joan and any other loose cannon (Marcel Drucker was another fav) but I'm worried that she's winding down her QVC UK presence...the jewellery was mostly old stock being sold off and a repeat specs TSV. They did mention that she's launching her fashion range soon which looks quite tempting from a quick peruse of the QVC US site.

Jude xx

Commenting on the VT of ladies over-acting how to wear the specs, she says of one lady who sits on them, she thought she'd sat on her vibrator. :happy: Later she runs thru the decades: in your 50s your eyesight goes, 60s your memory goes, 70s you start farting but you don't lose your sense of smell til your 80s. :blush:

Love Joan and any other loose cannon (Marcel Drucker was another fav) but I'm worried that she's winding down her QVC UK presence...the jewellery was mostly old stock being sold off and a repeat specs TSV. They did mention that she's launching her fashion range soon which looks quite tempting from a quick peruse of the QVC US site.

Jude xx

She said the jacket she was wearing will be shown on her next visit.

I totally heart Joan, saw that show, she was hilarious. It makes such a change from the usual guests who often seem deviod of personallity.

Latest posts

Back